Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022:
The official notice and application form for the Specialist Officers job opening at Indian Bank came out on May 24, 2022. On its official website, Indian Bank started accepting online applications. Those who want to apply for SO jobs can do so online at indianbank.in. The application form and fees must be sent in by June 14, 2022.
The bank hires people for the positions of Assistant Manager, Manager, Senior Manager, and Chief Manager by holding recruitment. How the applicants are chosen depends on how many they are. Either candidate are cut down to a smaller group or they take a written or online test followed by an interview. Also, Indian Bank has said that there are 312 open SO positions. Continue reading to learn more.
- Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022
- Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Indian Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment Total Vacancies
- Indian Bank SO Eligibility Criteria
- Documents needed for the Indian Bank SO application form
- How to apply for Indian Bank Specialist Officers recruitment online?
- Registration Process
- Login Process
- Indian Bank SO Recruitment Process
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022
Indian Bank has put out a PDF notice about Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022 to fill the spot of the specialist officer. Under the Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022, people can apply online for 312 positions as specialist officers. Indian Bank SO’s online registration link is now live, and online applications will be accepted from May 24 to June 14, 2022. Before June 14, 2022, people who are interested and qualified can send in an application form. If you want to apply for the Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022 without any trouble, you should read the article carefully.
|Bank Name||Indian Bank|
|Availability of Application Form||Active|
|Application Fee||SC/ST/PH: Rs.175
|Fee Submission Mode||Online|
Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Commencement of application process||24th May 2022|
|Ending of the application process||14th June 2022|
|Last date for printing application form||29th June 2022|
Indian Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment Total Vacancies
Indian Bank SO Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification For:
- Senior Manager – CA/ ICWA
- Manager – CA/ ICWA
- Assistant Manager – CA/ ICWA
- Chief manager – CA/ ICWA
- Chief Manger (Data Analyst) – B. Tech/ B.E./ M. Tech/ M.E. in Computer science/ Information Technology/ Data Science/ Machine Learning.
- Manager (Statistician) – Post Graduation Degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics
- Work Experience for:
- Senior Manager – 5 Years of Experience
- Manager – 3 Years of Experience
- Assistant Manger – No Experience
- Chief Manager – 7 Years of Experience
Documents needed for the Indian Bank SO application form
Before submitting an online application, the candidate must upload a scanned (digital) image of his or her photo and signature that meets the requirements listed below.
- Photograph Image: A recent, colour passport-sized photo with the dimensions 200230 pixels (preferred) and a file size between 20kb and 50kb in jpg/jpeg format is required.
- Signature Image: The applicant’s signature should be in black ink on white paper, with a preferred size of 140 x 60 pixels and a file size between 10KB and 20KB. Don’t sign your name with all capital letters.
How to apply for Indian Bank Specialist Officers recruitment online?
If you met the requirements the bank set for the job, this section is very important because it tells you the steps you need to take to fill out the Indian Bank SO recruitment form. Those steps are:
- Open the official website for the Indian Bank at www.indianbank.in and click on the “Career” link.
- When you get to the page with the current job openings, click on the “Click here to register” link under “Recruitment for Specialist Officers.”
- When you get to the Indian Bank recruitment page, tap on the box that says “Click here for new registration” on the right side of the page.
- The page for signing up to be an Indian Bank Specialist Officer will become available.
- Enter your name, contact information, email address, and security code, then click “Save and Next.”
- The system will give you a temporary registration number and password, which will be shown on the screen.
- After you get your login information, you can start filling out the rest of the sections, such as your photo and signature, and sending in the other required details.
- Once you’re done with the section above, take a look at the application form and change the information if you need to.
- When you’re done, click the “Complete Registration” box.
Click on “Payment” and then move on to the online payment method.
- To pay the Indian Bank SO application fee, you need to enter the registration number and password you were given when you signed up, and then click the “Submit” box.
- The payment page will pop up right away on your computer screen, and you’ll see that the amount you want to pay has already been chosen.
- Choose how you want to pay the fee, such as with Internet Banking, a debit card, a credit card, BHIM UPI, or another method.
- After choosing the payment method, tap “Proceed to Pay” and wait for the payment process to finish.
- Take a printout of the application form and the e-fee receipt, as well as several copies, and keep them somewhere safe for future use.
Indian Bank SO Recruitment Process
Depending on how many applications it gets, the bank will choose one of the following ways to pick the winners:
- Written exam There are 100 questions from Professional Knowledge, English, and General Awareness on a computer-based test.
- Those who do well on the written test will be chosen to move on to the interview round.