Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022: The Agneepath Scheme is becoming a reality now that all three branches of the Indian Armed Forces—the Indian Army, the Indian Air Force, and the Indian Navy—are ready to start the recruitment process. The final recruitment notice is being sent out so that people can apply. Under this plan, men and women between the ages of 17.5 and 23 will be recruited into the armed forces.
Indian Navy has put out a short notice about eligibility for SSR and MR positions in Indian Navy Agniveer under the Agneepath Scheme. The last day to apply for the SSR Agniveer job is July 22, 2022.
- Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022
- Join Indian Navy Agniveer Notification 2022: Glance
- Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Timetable
- Indian Navy Agniveer 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Documents required for Application
- How to apply for Indian Navy Agniveer online 2022?
- Registration Process
- Login Process
- Selection Procedure
- Total Rounds:
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Indian Navy says that people who want to join the Indian Navy Agniveer scheme can start to do so on July 15, 2022. Those who want to join must go to the website joinindiannavy.gov.in and fill out an application. The candidate won’t be able to apply online on the official website after July 30, 2022. SSR Recruit and MR Recruit will hire the people. People who have finished the 10th and 12th grades can join the Indian Navy Agnipath Scheme 2022. Men and women can both apply for the job, which is important to know.
|Recruitment Body||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||SSR & MR|
|Scheme Name||Agneepath Scheme|
|Availability of Application Forms||15th July onwards|
|Application Fee||Notified Later|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam & PFT|
Several things happen around the Indian Navy’s search for Agniveer candidates for the year 2022. In the table below, the dates on which the events will happen are shown:
|Online Registration||01st July 2022|
|Detailed notification for 2022 batch||09th July 2022|
|Application Window||15th July 2022 to 30th July 2022|
|Written Exam & PFT||Mid-October 2022|
|Medical Test & Joining at INS Chilka||21st November 2022|
|Post Name||Educational Qualifications||Age-Limit|
|SSR (Agniveer)||(a) He/She must’ve passed Inter with Mathematics and Physics as mandatory subjects along with Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science as an additional subject from a well-recognized Board/Council.||(a) The age of the applicant should be between 17 ½ to 21 years old on the day of recruitment.
(b) A one-time age relaxation upto 23 years has been granted for 2022 bach.
|MR (Agniveer)||(a) The contender should be High School pass out from an education board recognized by the Central/State government.||(a) The age of the contender on the recruitment should be between 17 to 20 years old.|
Documents required for Application
If the applicant wants to send in their application form, they should know that they also have to send in some other documents. Without the documents, the application form will not be approved by the officials. The following is a list of those documents:
- Mark sheet for 10th and 12th class.
- Certificate of birth.
- Photo the size of a passport.
- Government ID. Proof of where you live.
- NCC certificate.
Candidates can apply online by going to the official website of the Indian Navy. Just follow the easy steps below to apply online.
- Go to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in, which is the official site.
- On July 1, 2022, you can sign up online.
- Sign up with a valid email address and phone number.
- Candidates fill out the online form with all the correct information that is needed.
- Upload all of the certificates or documents that are needed.
- Check the information given before sending in the application.
- Fill out the application online.
- Get a copy of the Application on paper.
- In order to get started, go to the Indian Navy’s website and click on “Join Indian Navy”.
- To register, click the ‘Register’ button on the portal’s main page’s right side.
- You’ll have two alternatives to choose from (Register with Aadhaar Virtual ID & Register without Aadhaar).
- Enter the necessary information after selecting an option from the drop-down menu.
- Afterward, click the “Save” button.
- Simply click on the ‘Register’ box located on the left-hand side of the new web page.
- To save your information, complete the registration form by providing the requested information and clicking the ‘Save’ button.
- Your email address will be used to send a verification link.
Activate the link by clicking it and then entering your OTP number.
- You’ll get a message letting you know if your registration was successful when it appears on your screen.
- To access the dashboard, use the login credentials you were given during the signup process.
- Fill out the application in a logical order, and do not skip any sections along the way.
- After you’ve completed and submitted the online form, have a look at the form and recheck each part thoroughly.
- To correct any errors, go to the ‘Edit Application Form” page and click it.
- Because only one application form can be submitted by one applicant at a time, begin the editing process now.
- Once you’ve finished editing, click the ‘Final Submit’ button to submit your work.
- When you submit your Indian Navy Agniveer application form, a message will appear on the screen notifying you of this.
- The application form can now be printed after it has been downloaded and completed.
- Remember to store the file in a safe place for future use.
Following are the stages of the Indian Navy Agneepath Recruitment 2022:
- Taking the Test
- a test of one’s physical fitness (PET)
- Verification of Physical Measurement Test (PMT) Documents
- Examination of the Body
- Written Test: It is possible to download the ‘Written Test’ call letter/admit card by entering the login credentials.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Physical Measurement Test (PMT): In order to participate in the rest of the selection process, candidates must pass the PFT & PMT round. The following are the requirements for the PFT:
|Gender||1.6 km Run||Squats||Push-ups||Bent Knee Sit-ups|
- Documents Verification: Those who are eligible for the PFT round must submit their supporting documentation for review by a panel before the round can proceed. As long as they didn’t miss the DV round, the candidate’s position will be given to someone else who showed up on time.
- Medical Examination: The authorized doctor will conduct the examination. Applicants for the position must be in good physical and mental health, free of any disease or impairment that would make it difficult for them to perform their duties ashore and at sea in times of peace or conflict.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the application process for Indian Navy Agniveer 2022 is starting?
The online application procedure will begin on July 15th, 2022, and last until July 30th, 2022.
Can I submit the application forms via post, fax or email to the Indian Navy authorities?
No, applicants may not submit their application forms for this recruitment via offline media.
What is the application fee for the Indian Navy Agniveer 2022 application form?
The cost of submitting an application isn’t known at this time.