Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022: At 11:59 p.m. local time on June 21, 2022, the Indian Navy’s official website at dasapprenticembi.recttindia.in activated a link to submit an online application for Apprenticeship Posts. Candidates have till the 11th of July, 2022, to submit their Naval Dockyard Apprentice Application.
There are openings for men and women who have an ITI or fresher (Rigger) qualification to work as an electrician or an electroplater, as a marine engine fitter, or a foundryman, or pattern maker, or as a mechanic diesel or an instrument mechanic, or as a machine tool maintenance mechanic, or as a painter (general), or as a sheet metal worker, or as a pipe fitter. Please read this article for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2022 details.
- Indian Navy Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Key Highlights of Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
- indiannavy.nic.in Apprentice 2022 Vacancies Details
- Indian Navy Apprentice 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Education Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Essential documents for the application process
- How to apply for the Indian Navy Apprentice form 2022?
- Registration Process
- Recruitment Process
According to the 1961 Apprenticeship Act, Dockyard Apprentice School is now accepting applications from both male and female ITI-qualified and fresher (rigger) applicants (both male and female). The Navy ITI Apprentice 2022 vacancy can be applied for online at www.dasapprenticembi.recttindia.in. In the following, you’ll find information about the Indian Navy Apprentice Recruiting 2022, such as the requirements for applying and the salary ranges available.
|Application Form Status||Active|
|Pay Scale||As per Apprenticeship rules|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Physical Measurement Test, Trade Test, Interview, Documents Verification & Medical Exam|
|Job Location||All over India|
Candidates who applied for the indiannavy.nic.in Apprentice 2022 exam have been categorized according to their gender, age, and nationality. Following is a diagram explaining how the recruitment firm divides up available positions:
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Apprentice (1 year)||303|
|Apprentice (2 years)||35|
In order to be considered for a position in the Indian Navy, individuals must meet the requirements established by the organization’s leadership. The Indian Navy’s 2022 Apprentice Eligibility Criteria can be found here:
- There must be a minimum of 50% marks in the final exam in order to apply for the selected trade in class 10th from any board/council.
- He/she must have passed the NCVT-approved ITI/trade test with a score of at least 65 percent.
- To be considered a ‘Fresher’, a candidate must be a high school graduate who has not completed an ITI program.
- To be considered for the position, applicants must have been born between August 1, 2001, and October 31, 2008.
- Age restrictions will be granted to those who fall into the other three categories (EWS, ESM, and PWD) in accordance with government regulations.
Essential documents for the application process
Only at the time of the indiannavy.nic.in Apprentice application procedure 2022 are candidates required to upload some scanned papers in colored/pdf format. The following is a list of those records:
|Passport size photograph (size up to 200kb).|
|Category certificate, Birth certificate.|
|Armed Forces Personnel children’s certificate (if applicable).|
|Class 8th, 10th & ITI mark sheet.|
Do not worry if you don’t know how to apply after learning the requirements for the position have been disclosed to your attention. The application process for the Indian Navy Apprentice 2022 can be summarised as follows:
- To get started, go to dasapprenticembi.recttindia.in and fill out the online application form for Apprenticeship Training in Designated Trades (IT-24).
- Tick the “Click here to register online” box when the page loads.
- The registration form will appear on the new website.
- To register as an Indian Navy Apprentice, fill out the form to the best of your ability and click the “Register” button.
- As soon as you click the checkbox, you’ll receive login information to your phone number and email address.
- These credentials will play a crucial part in the subsequent stages, therefore keeping them safe.
- Enter your credentials in the ‘Candidate Login’ section of the application form.
- Select ‘Login’ at the bottom of page after providing your credentials.
- And you’ll be taken straight to the page for applying to the Indian Navy.
- Start filling out the application form as soon as you are on the page.
- After filling out the application form, go over it and make sure everything is correct.
- Tap the ‘Edit Application Form’ button if you notice problems.
Upon completion of the edits, click the “Final Submit” button.
- The portal will receive your Indian Navy Apprentice application form 2022.
- Make a copy of the completed form for your records.
Candidates whose names appear on the preliminary Merit List based on their written exam scores will be contacted in September 2022 for an interview/skills test. Consolidated marks from both the written examination and the interview/skill test will be used to create the final merit list, which will include candidates in the reserve list. In the event of a tie, the candidate with the highest ITI score will be given preference, followed by the candidate with the highest high school (Class 10) score. According to the website https://dasapprenticembi.recttindia.in, candidates would be called for apprenticeship training based on their merit (including medical fitness) as well as through online communication on their registered email IDs. A candidate’s e-mail should be checked on a frequent basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the Indian Navy Apprentice recruitment 2022 end?
To be considered for a position as an Indian Navy Apprentice, you must complete and submit an online application before the deadline of 8th July 2022.
Can I submit the application forms via an offline medium?
The authorities have the authority to cancel any application that is submitted via fax, email, or regular mail.
Are there any application fees for Indian Navy Apprentice recruitment 2022?
No, there is no price for applicants to submit their application forms.
What is the age relaxation decided by the recruitment organization?
Candidates in the SC/ST and OBC categories would be allowed a five-year and three-year age break, respectively.