JCECEB Bridge Course Admit Card: On June 22, 2022, the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will hold the Online Competitive Examination. It is used to find candidates for the position of Community Health Officer. The board has released the jceceb admit card 2022 for eligible applicants on June 18, 2022. You can now download it in preparation for the exam. It is required that you appear in the exam with your respective admit card. It can be found on the official website. This article will be useful if you plan to take the bridge course exam in 2022. On the JCECEB Bridge Course Admit Card, we have included all pertinent information. Begin by reading the article through to the end.
JCECEB Bridge Course Admit Card 2022
To the applicants, their Admit card is an important piece of evidence. You’ll be prompted for your login credentials before you can access the admit card for the JCECEB bridge course. In order to log in to jceceb, you must click on the link provided. Applicants who complete the application process within the specified time period receive jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in admit cards from the board. Here, you’ll find all the information you need to know about the admit card. Because of this, you need to read the article. In addition, the following information explains how to obtain the admit card via the internet.
|Board Name||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|No of Vacancies||660|
|Availability of Admit Card||18th June 2022|
JCECEB Bridge Course Schedule
|Issue of Admit Card||18th June 2022|
|Exam Date||22nd June 2022|
|Applying for objections to model answer key||23rd June 2022 to 24th June 2022|
|Posting of revised answer key||27th June 2022|
|Publication of Result||29th June 2022|
jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in Bridge Course Admit Card
Aspirants for the position of Community Health Officer under the JCECEB Bridge Course programme had to apply before May 4, 2022. Those who successfully submitted applications and are eligible for the written test will be issued admit cards. The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board will conduct a written test to recruit qualified candidates for the 660 vacancies that have been announced. Following that, selected candidates will be subjected to additional selection procedures.
JCECEB Bridge Course Exam Pattern
There will be 150 multiple-choice questions on the test, which will be administered in two sessions. Paper 1 and paper 2 will be administered in the first shift, each lasting one hour and forty minutes, while paper 3 will be administered in the second shift, each lasting two hours and thirty minutes. The following diagram depicts the JCECEB Bridge Course exam format:
|Technical Specific Subject||100 questions|
|General Studies||20 questions|
|General Mathematics||20 questions|
|General Science||10 questions|
How to Download JCECEB Bridge Course Admit Card?
- Begin by visiting the JCECEB’s official website, jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- The ‘Admit Card’ section will be available on the left side of the home page; click on it.
- After selecting the admit card option, you will be directed to the JCECEB’s admit card page.
- On that page, choose the examination and then enter the information requested on the candidate login page.
- When you have finished entering all of your information, your JCECEB Bridge Course admit card will appear on the screen.
- Begin investigating all of the information on the admit card, download the file to your device, and save it for future reference.
Proofs needed for JCECEB Bridge Course Exam
Below are the documents candidates should carry to the examination center for verification:
- JCECEB Bridge Course admit card.
- Government Id.
- Colored passport size photograph.
- Any authorized ID proof verified by the Gazetted Officer.
Instructions for Exam Day
- To complete the attendance procedure, applicants must arrive at the exam centre at least one hour early.
- He or she must bring the documents to the exam centre for cross-verification.
- They must cooperate with the officials assigned to the exam centre by adhering to the COVID-19 protocols and giving them time while taking the body temperature.
- Leave all personal belongings, such as electronic devices and textual materials, at the exam hall door.