JEE Main Rank Predictor: The first session of the JEE Main 2022 exam was held on June 1. There were a large number of candidates that took the exam, and the board will be posting the JEE Main Session 1 results on its website shortly. There is a great deal of anticipation among students as they await the announcement of the exam results and the release of their JEE Main Rank Card 2022.
So, here are some resources you can use to get your JEE Main Score Card & Rank 2022 on this exam session. According to your performance in the JEE Main 2022 written exam, you will be able to see your rank. Now that you’ve read this article and followed the instructions here, you should be able to get the expected score on this exam.
JEE Main Rank Predictor 2022
The JEE Main Rank Predictor 2022 will assist candidates in identifying which colleges they stand a probability of being accepted into. We’ll explain how the JEE Mains rank predictor can help you estimate your score. Earlier this year, the National Testing Agency (NTA) announced that the JEE Main exam for the year 2022 would be held twice. Officials had to rearrange the JEE Main exam dates because of the widespread student protests.
In accordance with the most recent notification published by NTA on its official website, the new dates for JEE Main 2022 1st attempt are June 23 to June 29, 2022, while session 2 will begin on July 25.. More than 500 test centers in India and 17 test centers outside India will be used to administer the JEE Main 2022 2nd attempt exam. JEE Main 2022 has a total of 6,29,778 applicants who are likely to take the test.
Features of JEE Main Rank Predictor
Features of JEE Main Rank 2022 Predictor Tool are as follows
- Using this application, students can get an idea of where they will place in the JEE examination before the official results are announced.
- It is the student’s the determined and estimated score that determines the predicted rank.
- On the basis of the tool’s anticipated rank, it will also determine which schools and departments should be prioritized for enrollment.
- The technique uses the previous year’s results and trends to predict the ranks.
- When formulating any projections, the difficulty of the current exam is taken into account.
- For informational purposes only, the tool is provided. However, it is not an indication of a student’s rank.
- The accuracy of one’s JEE Main score estimation is critical. Candidates that want a very accurate estimate of their rank can use this tool.
How to Predict JEE Main Rank 2022?
There are a number of online rank predictors that a candidate might use. In order to provide students an idea of their chances of doing well in the JEE Main exam, numerous education-related websites have implemented the technology. In order to forecast your JEE Main rank, use the following method:
- Take a look at the JEE Main 2022 exam rank prediction tool.
- The form asks for information like the candidate’s name and contact information, so enter it all there.
- Make an effort to recall the answers given by the contestant on the JEE Main exam paper.
- The candidate’s exam score can be estimated using the answer keys that are made public following the test.
- JEE Main rank predictor 2022 uses the same score.
- To find out how you’ll rank, click on the Predict Ranking button.
- Predictions and rankings will be provided. Because this is just an estimate, candidates should not take it too seriously.
- It all comes down to the student’s score and other variables.
- As a result, there is some precision, although it is not perfect.
How much score is needed for a good rank in JEE Main?
The following information can be used to determine what AIR a candidate will receive based on his or her JEE Main score:
|Score||Rank Range (Tentative)|
|301 – 324||250-1,000|
|276 – 300||1,000-2,200|
|251 – 275||2,500-3,700|
|226 – 250||3,500-6,500|
|201 – 225||7,000-15,000|
|176 – 200||10,000-22,000|
|151 – 175||18,000-32,000|
|126 – 150||27,000-46,000|
|101 – 125||41,000-80,000|
|76 – 100||1 lakh to 5 lakh|
|51 – 75||5.5 lakh to 9.5 lakh|
|26 – 50||9 lakh to 11 lakh|
|0 – 25||11 lakh +|
What will JEE Main Rank Predictor tool predict?
Candidates should keep in mind that the JEE rank predictor tool 2022 will forecast the following:
- All-India rank based on the student’s stated score.
- The student’s expected percentile rank.
- A college’s percentile and rank are used to make this recommendation.
Why should you use JEE Main Rank Predictor?
In spite of its inaccuracy, it is nonetheless recommended that students use the rain forecast tool for the following reasons:
- Analyze the candidate’s performance and position in the competition.
- a sense of how tough it is to get a job this year.
- To obtain an idea of how likely they are to get into the institution of their choice and which schools they should contact.
- Candidates might save time by planning their future studies and admission options based on the protected rank.
What are JEE Main Rank Predictor Tool?
In order to estimate their rank based on the scores obtained from the JEE Main Answer Keys, applicants who have taken the exam can use the online JEE Main Rank Predictor Tool.
Are JEE Main Rank Predictor Tool accurate?
It’s a tool for making educated guesses. It’s helpful to know where the applicant stands in relation to the competition. No matter how accurate the tool’s predictions are, they’re still only estimates. It’s merely a concept for the candidates to consider before making any further decisions.
Why should we use JEE Main Rank Predictor Tool?
Using it is a crucial part of the process. It is possible for applicants to gain an idea of where they stand in the race, which colleges they should target, and whether or not they should begin further preparation for the JEE Advanced examination. With the help of the tool’s projections, candidates may also see which universities they might get admitted into.
How does the JEE Main Rank Predictor tool make predictions?
In order to determine the level of difficulty of this year’s exam, the tool analyses data from past years’ trends. Predictions are based on the candidate’s anticipated score.