Jharkhand Bed Admission 2022-24: The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) has recently issued an official notification for the B.Ed Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2022. For this Admission, applications are being accepted from all qualified and interested candidates. All information, including eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, and so on, is provided below.
Jharkhand Bed Admission 2022-24
The Jharkhand B.Ed 2022 Entrance Exam Application Form will be available on the official website according to the schedule. Before completing the application form, candidates should review the advertisement that was issued or published on the JCECEB’s official website. When filling out the form, the candidate should have all of their academic credentials relevant to the JAC B.Ed competitive exam 2022 on hand. Please fill out the Jharkhand B.Ed Admission Form 2022 completely and thoroughly before submitting it. Following the submission of the form, a payment window will appear on the screen. Payment will be made via the payment portal with a debit or credit card from any of the listed national or private banks.
JCECEB B.Ed Admission 2022-24: Abstract
|Board Name||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (J.C.E.C.E.B)|
|Exam Name||B.Ed Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Course Name||Bachelors in Education|
|Course Time Duration||02 years|
|Exam Type||Competitive Exam|
|Release Date of Application Form||30th April 2022|
|Application Fee||General: Rs. 1,000
Backward Class-I & Backward Classes-II: Rs. 750
SC/ST/Females of categories (Jharkhand state): Rs. 500
|Fee Submission Mode||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam & Counselling|
Jharkhand B.Ed Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants with a minimum of 50% marks either in Bachelors degree or Master degree exam (Science/ Social Science/ Humanities/ Commerce).
- Candidates having a B.Tech/ B.E degree with a specialisation in science & mathematics securing at least 55% marks are also eligible.
- Note – applicants have to choose one subject in which they have passed the qualifying degree exam. They must have at least 50% marks in the selected subject. This subject will be considered as the teaching subject in the B.Ed course.
Jharkhand Bed Admission 2022 Reservation
It is important to note that 85 percent of the total seats are reserved for applicants who passed the qualifying examination from the state of Jharkhand or who are Jharkhand residents. Only 15% of the total seats are available for Indian applicants. Reservations in the examinations will be made in accordance with the Jharkhand Government’s reservation policy. 85 percent of the seats will be reserved for applicants from Jharkhand schools. The remaining 15% will be made available to the proposed candidates. So, in order to understand the benefits of reservation, the candidates must provide the necessary testimony.
How to apply for Jharkhand B.Ed admission form?
- Begin the process by going to the JCECEB’s website, jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- On the portal’s main page, click the ‘Click Here for B.Ed Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2022’ link.
- You will be directed to JCECE’s B.Ed registration form after clicking on that link.
- Begin entering the information requested on the registration form.
- Finish the registration process by clicking the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will receive a text message and an email with your examination login information.
- Keep those credentials because you will need them in the subsequent stages of the examination.
- Once you’ve received your login credentials, enter them into the ‘Login’ page.
- Your separate application form will be opened immediately.
- You will notice that the application form is divided into sections and that some information is already pre-filled.
- Begin the login process by entering the remaining details section by section.
- Enter the ‘Basic Information’ in the first section, which includes the Gender, Category, Parents/Name, Guardian’s and so on.
- Submit the ‘Address/Residential Details’ in the second section. Make certain that you provide the correct address; if the details do not match, the applicant’s admission will be cancelled.
- Fill in your ‘Educational Qualifications’ such as university name, course, passing year, passing percentage, and many more in the third section.
- Upload ‘Photographs & Documents’ in the fourth section. Upload a scanned file in pdf format that includes the following items: a passport-size photograph, a thumb impression of your left hand, your class 10th mark sheet and certificate, your UG & PG mark sheet, your NCC ‘C’/NSS certificate (if applicable), your domicile certificate (if you are a permanent resident of the state), and your category certificate.
- The documents must be uploaded in the format specified. If the applicant fails to upload any documents, they will be unable to proceed to the next section.
- After completing the preceding steps, perform a ‘Preview of the application form’ and, if there is an option to ‘Edit Application Form,’ select it and begin editing the incorrect information.
- Select your category and then the payment gateway (Internet Banking, UPI BHIM, Debit Card/Card) on the ‘Fee Payment’ screen.
- The application fee is non-refundable, which means that once paid, the fee will not be transferred back to the applicant’s bank account.
- The application form will not be accepted unless the application fee is submitted.
- Finish the process by either downloading or printing the application by clicking on the ‘Download and Printout Application Form’ button.
- After receiving the hard copy of the application form, make multiple photocopies for future reference.
Jharkhand B.Ed Selection Procedure
In a matter of days, the Board will announce the exam date. Successful applicants will be given permission to take the “Written Exam.” The test results, including the names of those who passed, will be announced following the completion of the test. In the ‘Counseling round,’ students will be able to choose the university where they want to earn a bachelor’s degree. Successful candidates must participate. Once a university has been chosen, the list will be sent to the participating universities, and the university will have the option of determining the merit ranking. The admission process and confirmation of admission are the first steps for those who wish to clarify their merits.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|