JOSAA Counselling 2022:The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JOSAA) has announced the counselling schedule for 2022. It will soon be posted on their official website, josaa.nic.in. Sources say that the process for getting into the IITs, NITs, and other major technical schools in India will start on September 12, 2022, with the seat allocation counselling. The JOSAA Counseling 2022 is set to start in September 2022, after the JEE Advance Results 2022 are made public. From September 12 to September 21, 2022, people who passed JEE Main 2022 and JEE Advance 2022 can apply for JOSAA Counseling 2022.
JOSAA Counselling 2022
The official group in charge of running the JOSAA Counselling 2022 will make the mock allotment rounds results and make them public. This will help candidates figure out how likely they are to get into the universities of their choice. The first step of the simulated allocation process began on September 23, 2022. Candidates should know that the mock seat allocation is not the real seat allocation and that they will have enough time to change the order of their preferences if they need to. After the mock allocation, candidates won’t be able to change their choices of college or course.
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JOSAA) will soon post the counselling schedule for 2022 on its official website, Jossa.nic.gov. Sources say that on September 12, 2022, the seat allocation counselling process for getting into the IITs, NITs, and other major technical education institutions in India would start. Those who passed the JEE Advanced 2022 and JEE Main 2022 exams and want to be considered for top technical schools will need to talk to a counsellor. Students can read the whole article to learn everything there is to know about JOSAA Counseling and the colleges that take part.
JOSAA Counselling 2022 Details
|Name of Authority||Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JOSAA)|
|Course offer||B.Tech /BArch|
|Fees||Rs.35,000 as seat acceptance fees ( Rs15,000 for reserved category).|
|Participating Colleges||IITs, NITs, IIITs and GFTIs|
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark Sheet/ Certificate
- Category Certificate
- JEE Main Admit Card
- Original Certificate for (PW),
- Crossed Bank Chequeen copy
- Medical Certificate
- OCI/PIO card,
JOSAA Counselling Process & Steps Involved
The Joint Seat Allocation Authority does JOSAA Counselling 2022 to decide who gets to go to IITs, NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs. The Joint Admission Board (JAB) is in charge of NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs, while the Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB) is in charge of IITs. The counselling is done by the JAB and CSAB delegates who are part of JOSAA, the counselling authority.
Students who pass either JEE Main or JEE Advanced in 2022 will be able to use the JOSAA counselling process. Students must sign up and fill out choice forms online in order to participate in the counselling. Here is a full explanation of how the JOSAA counselling process will work in 2022.
- Sign up for the JOSAA Counseling 2022 course.
- Choice locking and choice filling
- Pretend to give out seats
- Seat assignment results are made public. Seat acceptance fees are paid.
- Candidates have to show up at reporting centres
- Confirmation of admission by the institution that was chosen
Candidates must meet the requirements to take part in the rounds for giving out seats. Admissions to the top technical schools in India, such as the IITs, NITs, and others, would start with the seat allocation and counselling process. Those who passed the JEE Advanced 2022 and JEE Main 2022 exams and want to be considered for top technical schools will need to talk to a counsellor.
- All people who pass the JEE Main in 2022 will be able to take part in the process of allocating seats.
- All applicants for JEE Advanced 2022 will be able to take part in the JOSAA 2022 counselling.
- Candidates must have a grade point average of 75% or be in the top 20% of their class. SC, ST, and Pawed candidates must get at least 65% to be eligible. (To get into the IITs.)
How To Apply JOSAA Counselling 2022 Online?
Those who want to take part in JOSAA counselling in 2022 must first sign up. Follow the steps below to sign up for JOSAA counselling in 2022.
- Visit the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JOSAA) website at josaa.nic.in to learn more about how to sign up.
- On the home page of this site, click the link that says “JOSSA counselling 2022 registration.”
- Those who passed JEE Advanced 2022 can use their JEE Advanced roll number to log in. Enter your JEE Main roll number and password to sign up.
- Now, go to the Candidate’s Profile and make sure all of the information is correct. If necessary, only the contact information and a few other basic things can be changed.
- Check the information you gave and make sure it’s correct, then pay the cost.
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|