WB Laxmi Bhandar Status 2022: Since basic income support is often absent from families, they frequently struggle to make ends meet on a daily basis. To assist all of those folks, there is a West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Status. Through this programme, the government will provide basic income to female family heads. Please read this post all the way through if you want to learn everything there is to know about this plan.
Laxmi Bhandar Status 2022
The monies will be transferred on September 1, 2021. On the scheme’s official website, you can check the status of your application and payment. Through the programme, women will feel comfortable and empowered. Women in the state who are between the ages of 25 and 60 and who do not work for the government are eligible for the programme. Anyone who wants to apply but hasn’t done so already is welcome to stop by one of the “Duare Sarkar” camps and submit an application before the deadline. More than 2000 camps in the state are locations where Duare Sarker applications can be submitted.
|Article type||Laxmi Bhandar Status 2022|
|Name of the scheme||WB Laxmi Bhandar Scheme|
|Scheme launched by||The Government of West Bengal|
|The launch year of the scheme||2021|
|Amount||For general category-Rs.500
For SC/ ST category – Rs.1000
|Purpose||To provide financial assistance to the female head of the family|
|Beneficiary||All the poor women of the state|
Objective of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme 2022
We all know that the West Bengal government launched this programme to offer support to the state’s residents. The state government has also established designated counters for applications for the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana. Swasthya Sathi Yojana and Paddy Procurement, respectively, are the second and third most popular initiatives. To bring government services to West Bengal residents’ homes, the Duare Sarkar programme was started in January. The South 24 Parganas region submitted the most applications. In the first two days, South 24 Parganas received 471887 applications for all the initiatives. The following programmes are included in this initiative:
Feature of the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme 2022
- All families from the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe communities are welcome to participate in this programme.
- For the implementation of this scheme, the West Bengal State Government has set aside an anticipated expenditure of Rs. 12900 crores.
- Under this initiative, the female family head will be given financial support.
- The beneficiary’s bank account will receive immediate financial help.
- Immediate cash support will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account.
How to check the Laxmi Bhandar Status 2022?
All candidates have access to both the offline and online application processes. They can choose any option to apply for the West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana.
Online Application || Online Registration
- Visit the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2022 official website as a first step [Link Click Here].
- You can log in and generate an OTP from the Home Page. You should be required to input your mobile number after clicking “Generate OTP.”
- Enter the OTP that was delivered to your mobile device to sign up for this programme.
- Candidate must log in using the registered mobile number and the OTP they obtained on their mobile device after successfully registering.
- Now, the applicant must supply a variety of information, including their name, address, parent’s names, spouse’s name, bank account information, etc. Go to the section for uploading documents after filling out the form.
- Apply online for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme and provide the required documentation. Additionally, print out the application for your records.
Laxmi Bhandar Status 2022 – Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|