LNMU CET B.Ed Application Form: The Bihar B.Ed Common Entrance Test has recently been announced by Lal Narayan Mithila University. On the 25th of April, 2022, the online registration process was officially opened to the public. Those who intend to sit for the B.Ed. entrance exam. Before the deadline, they can submit the online application. The whole list of facts and figures is provided below. In addition, you can get a direct link to the Bihar B.Ed. admission application form in the section that follows.
LNMU CET B.Ed Application Form
Online or paper applications are accepted for the class of 2022 at Lalit Narayan Mithila University. On LNMU’s official website, students can apply for admission in 2022 by registering. In contrast, students can go to LNMU and complete the application there in order to submit an offline application. As a result, candidates will be required to pay registration costs, which can be done either online or off.. A debit card, credit card, or net banking payment is required if an applicant registers online. If a student applies to Lalit Narayan Mithila University 2022 offline or on-campus, the registration fee must be paid in cash at the counter.
All applicants are urged to double-check the information they enter on the application form. The registration form of the applicant will be rejected if the information provided by him or her is incorrect. Candidates must pay a cost of Rs. 400/- each course when submitting their application. If a student wishes to enroll in more than one course at LNMU, he or she must complete additional registration forms and pay additional fees for each course.
Lalit Narayan Mithila University B.Ed Online Form: Highlights
|Name of the article||LNMU CET B.Ed Application Form|
|University Name||Lalit Narayan Mithila University|
|Entrance Examination Name||Common Entrance Test for B.Ed|
|Offered Program Name||B.Ed/ Shiksha Shastri Programme|
|Application Form Releasing Date||25 April 2022|
|Last date to submit the application||17 May 2022|
|Availability Status of Application Form||Available Soon|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
LNMU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Students seeking admission to B.Ed. programs now know what they must meet in order to be considered. Only those applicants who meet the eligibility requirements will be allowed to take the CET. The eligibility criteria outlined in the article are based on the previous year’s requirements. As soon as we learn of any new requirements, we’ll update this page. The following is a list of the course’s eligibility requirements:
- Regular Mode: A bachelor’s or master’s degree in social science, humanities, science, or business with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50% is required. Candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Engineering with a specialty in Mathematics and Science or an equivalent certification with a minimum of 55% marks to be considered.
- Shiksha Shastri: Bachelor’s degree with Sanskrit as the main topic and a Master’s degree in the same field or an equal educational qualification is required for applicants.
- Distance Mode: A Shastri B.Ed from a recognized board or department with a two-year course must pass the first-year exam with at least 50% marks.
Bihar B.Ed CET Admission dates
|Start date to fill out the application form||25th April 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||17th May 2022|
|Submitting the application form (with late fees)||18th to 21st May 2022|
|Examination Date||23 June 2022|
|Declaration of Result||60 days after the examination|
Procedure to Fill Out the LNMU CET B.Ed Application Form
Fill out the application form and take the common entrance exam if you want to enroll in the B.Ed program. To complete the form, follow these steps:
- To begin, go to https://lnmu.ac.in/, the university’s official website.
- Then, on the main page, select the appropriate admission choice.
- Upon opening a new page, select the appropriate application link.
- You must then select “Registration for New User Account” from the drop-down menu.
- As soon as the registration page has appeared, fill in all the necessary information, such as your name, address, and cell phone number
- Make sure everything is correct before sending it in. After that, a one-time password (OTP) will be provided to the registered phone number and email address.
- Verify the OTP by entering it into the designated field.
- Fill out the form and attach your photo and signature.
- As a final step, select the submit button.
- Then, on the user’s profile page, select “sign up.”
- Submit your login information, which you will receive throughout the signup process.
- Change your password on the new page.
- Fill out the application form after that.
- To continue, enter all of the necessary information and click the “Submit” button.
- After that, you’ll need to pay the application fee online.
- Submit the form, and then save the file.
- In addition, take a copy of the application form and a receipt of payment for future reference.
LNMU B.ED Application Fees
Applicants must pay their application fees prior to submitting their application form(s)… Applicants are unable to skip this step because their application will not continue without it. The application fee shown above can change at any time. As soon as the authorities alter the cost, we’ll make the necessary adjustments. The following table breaks down the costs associated with submitting an application in each of the following categories:
|SC/ ST||Rs. 750|
|OBC/ EBC/ WBC||Rs. 500|
LNMU CET B.Ed Application Form Links
|LNMU Official website||https://lnmu.ac.in/|
|NVSC Home Page||Click Here|