Madhya Pradesh Public Service Recruitment – Start of the State Service Examination for various positions in state government offices and agencies in Madhya Pradesh. Candidates can pick up the MPPSC 2023 application form in December. The list of details below contains all the information you need to know about the test. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will post a notice of MPPSC Recruitment 2023 in order to fill open jobs. You may find the MPPSC Recruitment 2023 application link in the section below. For further information, you can add this page to your favourites.
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will shortly provide a link to register online for the MPPSC test 2023. (MPPSC). The commission declared opportunities for several positions, including those in the State Civil Service and the State Forest Service, among others, in a job advertisement that was published on December 22, 2023.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Recruitment 2023
Beginning of the Madhya Pradesh State Service Exam for various positions in state government organisations and agencies. In December, applicants can pick up an application for the MPPSC 2023. You may find all the information you need regarding the test in the list of specifics below. To fill available positions, the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will publish a notice of MPPSC Recruitment 2023. The section below includes a link to the MPPSC Recruitment 2023 application. You can save this page to your favourites for more details.
Soon, the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will release a link for online MPPSC test 2023 registration (MPPSC). In a job announcement that was issued on December 22, 2023, the commission announced openings for a number of positions, including those in the State Civil Service and the State Forest Service, among others.
MPPSC 2023 Details
|Exam Name||MPPSC 2023|
|Conducted By||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|No. of Posts||—|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
About MPPSC Recruitment
The Government of Madhya Pradesh, often known as the State Government of Madhya Pradesh or just the State Government, is in charge of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh and its 52 districts. It has three branches: the legislative, the judicial, and the executive, which is run by the governor of Madhya Pradesh. In order to create Chhattisgarh, a new state with its own government, the southern portion was partitioned in 2000.
For those who fit under the general or open category, the application fee is Rs 500.
For those who are OBC, SC, or ST, the cost is Rs 250.
|For all Post||Rs 15,600/- Rs 39,100/- (Grade Pay Rs 5,400/-)|
|Naib Tehsildar/ MP Subordinate Accounts Service||Rs 09,300/- Rs 34,800/- (Grade Pay Rs 3,600/-)|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest||Rs 15,600/- Rs 39,100/- (Grade Pay Rs 5,400/-)|
- To apply for the MPSSC in 2023, a candidate must possess a degree in any discipline from a university that has been authorised by the Indian government.
- The candidate’s age must fall between 18 and 21 and 25 and 40 as of January 1, 2023.
Age criteria also vary from one post to the other such as
- Assistant Superintendent The age range for prisoners should be 18 to 30.
- Sub-inspectors of transportation should be between the ages of 21 and 35.
- 20 to 45 years old is the best age range for a police superintendent.
- The age range for other positions should be 21 to 40.
The rounds listed below will be used to select the candidate.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
How To Download MPPSC 2023 Application Form Online?
The MPPSC 2023 Application Form will be made available on the official website. By creating an account on the official website and providing all required information, applicants can submit the application form. They must provide their signature and a scanned copy of their ID with the application form.
- Official website for the exam is mppsc.nic.in.
- On the home page, click the notice.
- Then, a fresh page will open.
- Click on the Application form.
- Give accurate information on the application form.
- the application cost must be paid.
- Please submit the application.
MPPSC Syllabus 2023
- The Preliminary Syllabus (Paper-1) of the exam will cover topics like Sports, Geography, Current Events of National and International Importance, Indian Polity and Economy of MP, History and Culture of MP, Information and Communication Technologies, and General Science and Environment.
- The preliminary syllabus will cover understanding, verbal and written interpersonal communication, logical reasoning, decision-making and problem-solving skills, general mental capacity, fundamental number relations, and Hindi language comprehension (Paper -2).
- History and culture, Indian history, geography, water management, and disaster management are all covered in the Mains Syllabus for Paper 1 (General Studies).
- The Constitution, the political and administrative structure of government, security considerations, social issues, and a few notable pieces of legislation are among the topics covered in the Mains Syllabus for Paper 2 (General Studies). The social sector is made up of the following: health, education, empowerment, human resource development, welfare programmes, public services, public expenditures, and international organisations.
- The topics covered in Mains Paper 3 (General Studies Syllabus) include science and technology, technology, emerging technologies, reasoning and data interpretation, energy, environment and sustainable development, and Indian economy.
- The Mains syllabus for Paper 4 will include human needs and motivation, aptitude, corruption, philosophers, attitude, and case studies (General Studies).
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|