MAH B.Ed CET 2022: The deadline to apply for the Maharashtra BEd Common Entrance Test (CET) 2022 has been extended, according to the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell. The registration deadline has been extended until Wednesday, June 22, 2022. The official website states, “Date of CET Form Filling Has Been Extended Till 22/06/2022.” The deadline for filling out forms has now been extended three times this year.
MAH B.Ed CET 2022
The Maharashtra CET Cell administers the MAH B.Ed CET Exam at the state level to admit candidates to B.Ed programmes at public and private institutions throughout Maharashtra. It will be a one-hour online test with 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) worth one mark each, according to the MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Exam Pattern. The paper will be set in both English and Marathi. In the MAH BEd CET, candidates will be quizzed on three topics: mental ability, teacher aptitude, and general knowledge. Questions pertaining to the English language will be asked of candidates taking the MAH BEd CET ELCT.
Highlights of Maharashtra B.Ed CET 2022
|Authority Name||Government of Maharashtra|
|Examination Name||State Common Entrance Test, Maharashtra|
|Examination Date||6 to 7 June 2022|
|Offered Course||Bachelor in Education|
Maharashtra B.Ed CET Syllabus 2022
- Mental Ability: The first part of the exam will test the candidate’s mental capacity. Through this, the officials will assess the candidate’s capacity for accurate and reasonable thought, or reasoning power. The following topics will be covered in this section:
- Problems on Dice
- Classification, etc.
- General Knowledge: With the help of this section, the officials will learn more about the candidates’ knowledge, or more specifically, how well-versed they are in current events. You can inquire about the event on a local, national, or even international level. Both historical and contemporary events will be covered in the question. The subjects from which the question will be drawn are as follows:
- Literature in General
- Science & Technology
- Political Science
- Teacher Aptitude: This section was created to determine whether or not candidates are eligible to become teachers. The following are the questions that will be covered in this section of the exam:
- willingness to update your knowledge
- Communication as well as Professional Commitment
- Leadership qualities awareness about changes in Education as well as Society
MAH B.Ed CET 2022 Exam Pattern
- The exam will consist of just one paper.
- The exam will consist of multiple-choice questions.
- The test will take 90 minutes to complete.
- The exam will be administered in English.
- The candidates will have access to the exam in Marathi and English.
- There will be three sections on the exam.
- The section’s topics include teacher aptitude, general awareness, and mental aptitude.
- Mental Ability will be the subject of 40 questions, while the remaining topics will each receive 30 questions.
Maharashtra B.Ed CET Marking Scheme
- A maximum of 100 marks will be available on the test.
- First Section, which includes Mental Ability, will be worth 40 marks. Next, General Ability and Teacher Aptitude will each be worth 30 marks.
- Each question will have 4 possible answers. Candidates will need to select the right option.
- There will be one mark assigned to each question in the exam.
- In the exam, there won’t be any deducted points.
Important Topics To Cover
|Classification and Relationship||These topics are included in the first section. This section consists of more questions and while looking at the previous paper it is noticed that the most questions in this section are from these topics.|
|History and Science & Technology||After the first section, these are the main topics. General knowledge contains 30% weightage in the exam. The officials put more weight on these topics for 2nd section|
|Teacher Aptitude||This section is one of the main sections and the candidates must focus more on it. The officials put weight more these questions will preparing the list of selected candidates.|
Maharashtra B.Ed ELCT 2022
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Duration of the Test||60 minutes|
|Medium and Mode of the Test||Medium: English, Mode: Online|
|Number of Questions||50 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||Every question will carry the same marks i.e., 1 mark.|
|Negative Marking||There will be no negative marking|
|Total Marks||50 Marks|
MAH B.Ed ELCT Syllabus
- Reading Comprehension: 20
- Verbal Idioms and Proverbs: 05
- Vocabulary Focus: 05
- Grammar Focus: 08
- Figures of Speech: 02
- Sentence Formation: 07
- Phonetics: 03
MAH B.Ed CET 2022: Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|