MAH CET 2022 Correction Window: The Maharashtra State CET Cell has ended the form correction window for the MHT CET 2022. The rectification facility for the MHT CET 2022 was open from June 23 to 30. On mhcet2022.mahacet.org, an application form rectification link was provided. Candidates who made a mistake when filling out the MHT CET 2022 application form can go back and correct their mistakes.
During the MHT CET 2022 adjustment window, only selective alterations were allowed. There will be no admissions for MHT CET 2022 candidates with incorrect information. Check out the article below for additional information on the MHT CET application form rectification for the year 2022.
MAH CET 2022 Correction Window
On June 30, 2022, the MHT CET 2022 Form Correction facility will be closed. To correct any errors in the MHT CET 2022 Application Form, candidates should go to cetcell.mahacet.org, the official website, as soon as possible. Corrective actions can only be taken in a limited number of areas.
The Maharashtra Government’s Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) is responsible for conducting the MHT CET admission exam. It is the state’s entry-level test, the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MCET). It allows students to enrol in full-time Pharm. D programmes in engineering, technology, pharmacy, or agriculture.
MAH CET Application Form 2022: Details
|Examination Authority||State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra|
|Exam Name||Entrance Exam|
|Frequency||Once a year|
|Commencement of Correction Process||Active|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam & Counselling Procedure|
Maharashtra CET 2022 Application Form Schedule
|Application Form correction dates||28th June 2022 to 30th June 2022|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||July/Aug 2022|
|B.HMCT Exam Date||21st August 2022|
|MBA/MMS Exam Date||23rd August 2022 to 25th August 2022|
|Declaration of Result||Sep/Oct 2022 (Tentative)|
MAH CET Form Modification-Important Points
- Candidates are urged to properly fill out the MH CET Application Form before submitting their personal, contact, and academic information.
- Along with additional information, you’ll need to fill out a reservation form.
- Before submitting an application for the MHT CET exam, candidates are urged to carefully consider their preference for the language of the question paper.
- There will be three languages available for the MHT CET exams: English, Urdu, and Marathi.
Steps to edit MAH CET 2022 application form
Candidates are not charged to make changes to their application. Correcting the MAH CET form entails the actions listed below.
- Go to cetcell.mahacet.org, the official MAH CET website, for further information.
- Selecting a course requires a second step, which is to click on the appropriate link for the course.
- You’ll be taken to a new page. It’s here that you’ll find and pick “Registered Login.”
- To access the dashboard, enter the application number and password.
- In the dashboard, click the “Correct in the application form” link to make the corrections you want.
- Make any necessary modifications to your MAH CET 2022 application, including your name, photo, signature, and date of birth (DOB).
- Finally, print out the confirmation page, submit it, and save it for future reference.
Once the MAH CET 2022 admission card has been issued, the form amendment process will come to an end. First week of August may see the release of the MAH CET 2022 application on the website.
What after MAH CET 2022 correction process?
According to the notification, officials would give an admission card to those applicants whose cetcell.mahacet.org 2022 application form modification process has been completed.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions
The exam cell does not accept altered MAH CET application forms 2022 sent via post, email, or fax.