Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022: Registration for ITI admissions in Maharashtra in 2022 is over. From June 17 to June 22, 2022, people could fill out an application form for Maharashtra ITI admission. The choices were filled out for admission to Maharashtra ITI on June 23, 2022, and the merit list should be out soon. Those who have passed their 10th or 12th grade from a recognized school board will be able to get in. Admission will be based on how well the candidates did on the qualifying exam in mathematics, English, physics, and chemistry. This article will tell you everything you need to know about Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022, such as the dates, the Maharashtra ITI Online Form 2022, the merit list, the selection process, and the colleges, and so on.
- Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022
- www.dvet.gov.in ITI Admission 2022
- Maharashtra ITI Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Maharashtra ITI Important Dates
- Maharashtra ITI Selection Procedure 2022
- How to apply for Maharashtra ITI 2022?
- Maharashtra ITI Important Documents 2022
- Maharashtra ITI Application Fee 2022
- Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022 – Important Links
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022
Every year, applicants to Maharashtra ITI are called by DVET, Maharashtra. It has a lot of different shows, like baking, welding, beauty, mechanic, plumber, cosmetologist, etc. The application form must be filled out by those who want to get in. The candidates for different professional and industrialized training programs will be judged based on how qualified they are.
From the official website, candidates can get an application form for Maharashtra ITI admissions in 2022. From June 2022, candidates will be able to get an application form. Applicants must turn in the form by the date that is set. Before sending in the application form, those who want to get into Maharashtra ITI in 2022 should check the eligibility requirements set by DVET.
www.dvet.gov.in ITI Admission 2022
|Article type||Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022|
|Article category||Application form|
|Name of the organization||Directorate of Educational and Vocational Training|
|Exam name||Maharashtra ITI Admission|
|Date of submitting the application form||17th June 2022|
|Examination date||No Exam|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
Maharashtra ITI Eligibility Criteria 2022
All of the people who want to apply for the Maharashtra ITI Application will be able to do so once the link to the application form is made public. The authority hasn’t yet put out any information about the exam and other details about getting into ITI courses. Those who want to take the exam and fill out the application form must make sure they meet the requirements set by the authority. If you don’t meet the eligibility requirements, you won’t be able to fill out the form. Here are the things that the candidates must meet.
- All applicants must have passed the 10th and 12th grades from a board that is recognized.
- Check out the rules for getting into Maharashtra ITI if you’re from a state other than Maharashtra.
- All SSC students who are in their last year can also apply for the exam.
- To apply for ITI courses, you have to be at least 14 years old, but there is no limit on how old you can be.
Maharashtra ITI Important Dates
|Events||Date of events|
|Date of filling out the application form||17th June 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||22nd June 2022|
|Date of paying the fee||22nd June 2022|
|Declaration of the 1st Merit List||22nd June 2022|
Maharashtra ITI Selection Procedure 2022
Candidates will be chosen based on how well they did in any of the classes (8th, 10th, or 12th). The candidates who were chosen for admission will be contacted through the email address or phone number they gave when they signed up for Maharashtra ITI admission 2022.
There will be a process for checking documents in order to get in. After the applicants have been checked out, they can pay the admission fees and get in. The candidate will be given the admission validation slip to keep and use in the future.
How to apply for Maharashtra ITI 2022?
The application form and information on how to get into www.dvet.gov.in will soon be posted on the official website. Many people are looking for this information so they can get into their preferred college. After the application process is over, the authority will send out a new notice with information about the exam date and other dates. Here, we explain how to apply in full.
- To sign up for the exam, all candidates should go to admission.dvet.gov.in, which is the official website of the Directorate of Educational and Vocational Training.
- After going to the official website, you’ll need to click on the “Candidates login” link on the right side of the main page.
- After that, you need to click on the drop-down menu and choose “New Registration.” You will then be taken to a new page.
- After that, you need to fill out all the information asked for and sign up first.
- After you’ve successfully signed up, you’ll need to log in again with the information asked for and then fill out the application form.
- You must upload all of the required documents along with the application form and then pay the fee.
- Then you need to click the “Submit” button, and your information will be saved.
Maharashtra ITI Important Documents 2022
There are some important documents that applicants must upload with their application forms. If you don’t upload the documents, the authority won’t accept your application. Make sure you upload all of the documents along with the application form. Here are the files that applicants need to upload.
- 10th-12th grade report card
- ID card issued by the government of the candidate
- Domicile certificate
- Reservation certificate
- Signature was scanned
Maharashtra ITI Application Fee 2022
Below is a list of the application fees for the different types of Maharashtra ITI Admission 2022:
|Category||Application Fees (INR)|
|SC/ ST/ OBC/ Other reserved categories||100/-|