Meghalaya D.El.Ed Application Form 2022: The results of the Meghalaya D.El.Ed Entrance Exam 2022 have been released by the Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DERT), Meghalaya. Starting on June 10, candidates can download the merit list. On May 28, 2022, the Meghalaya D.El.Ed was held. A two-year D.El.Ed course requires admission through the Meghalaya D.El.Ed (DIET) exam, which is an education entrance exam. On the basis of an entrance exam and a block quota, admission is granted. The District Institutes of Education and Training, or DIETs, offer admission to the chosen candidates after they attend a counselling session. Check out the Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission 2022 application requirements, admissions requirements, application form, selection process, and counselling by scrolling down below.
- Meghalaya D.El.Ed Application Form 2022
- Overview of Meghalaya DEl.Ed Admission 2022
- Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission Schedule 2022
- Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Elementary Education
- Required Documents for Application Form
- How to fill out the Meghalaya D.El.Ed Application Form?
- Meghalaya D.El.Ed Application Fees
- Meghalaya D.El.Ed Selection Process
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Application Form 2022
The 2 year D.Ei.Ed course has been announced by the Directorate of Educational Research and Training (DERT), Meghalaya. The online application for this opens on April 22, 2022. All applicants who wish to become elementary teachers are invited to submit DElED applications. The interested candidate must complete an online application process created specifically for the course in order to apply for it. To learn more about the Meghalaya D.El.Ed Application Form, read the entire article.
Overview of Meghalaya DEl.Ed Admission 2022
|Name of the Authority||Directorate of Educational Research and Training|
|Admission at||Diploma in Elementary Education|
|Application Form Releasing Date||22 April 2022|
|Number of Years||2 years course|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online|
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Admission Schedule 2022
|Release of Official Notification||19th April 2022|
|Start of Filling Out Online Application||22nd April 2022|
|Last Date for Online Application Submission||6th May 2022 till 5:00 PM|
|Application Fee Submission||From 22nd April to 6th May 2022|
|Conduct of Entrance Examination||May 2022(Tentative)|
Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Elementary Education
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- The candidates must be Meghalayan citizens.
- Candidates must have completed class 12 or the equivalent with at least a 50 percent grade point average.
- Candidates from the SC, ST, OBC, or PWD categories must have completed Class 12 or an equivalent course with a minimum grade point average of 45%.
- Candidates can also apply even though they are awaiting their Class 12 grade.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- The candidates cannot be older than 27 years old.
- The applicant’s age cannot exceed 32 years old if they fall under the SC, ST, OBC, or PWD categories.
Required Documents for Application Form
- Candidate’s Photograph: The application form requires applicants to upload a passport-sized photo. It must be a colour photograph from recently. Only the jpg or jpeg formats are allowed for file uploads online. The file shouldn’t be larger than 100 kb in size.
- Candidate’s Signature:Additionally, applicants must upload a file containing their signature. The signature needs to be legible and clear. The document must be in jpg or jpeg format for
How to fill out the Meghalaya D.El.Ed Application Form?
- First, go to the official application form website at http://www.dert.megeducation.gov.in/. After that, the instructions page will appear on the screen. Carefully read all of the instructions.
- Scroll down and click “Click Here to Apply” after reading the instructions.
- Enter all the information on the new page, then click “Check the eligibility.”
- Fill out the registration form after having it checked, then continue with the application form.
- Upload all of the necessary documents after completing the application form’s fields with your information.
- Continue to the payment page after uploading the document.
- Fill out the application and pay the fee.
- Download the application form, then print it out.
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Application Fees
|SC/ ST||Rs. 100/-|
Meghalaya D.El.Ed Selection Process
The authority will hold the entrance exam for all qualified applicants as soon as the application process is complete. where all of the selected candidates’ merit lists will be created. Additionally, those who make the short list will be invited to counselling, where seats will be assigned block-by-block.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|