Mizoram Police Recruitment – Mizoram Police will issue a notification for Mizoram Police Vacancy 2023 for vacant positions such as Constable, Sub Inspector, Driver, and others. If you are looking for a police career in Mizoram, here are the most recent police recruiting details. It provides up-to-date and valuable information for job seekers looking for these new government positions. Candidates interested in applying for these positions with Mizoram Police Recruitment 2023 must have finished their Higher Secondary Education or an equivalent degree from a recognized board, institution, or university. The notification, exam date, eligibility, application form, age restriction, exam format, selection procedure, and how to apply are all given below.
- Mizoram Police employment
- Mizoram Police Recruitment 2023 Details
- About Mizoram Police
- Mizoram Police employment 2023 Eligibility
- Academic Eligibility
- Age Eligibility
- Age Relaxation for SI
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT) Eligibility for Constable & SI
- Physical Efficiency Test for Mizoram Police employment 2023
- Application Fee and Payment
- How To Apply Mizoram Police Recruitment 2023 for Sub-Inspector & Constable?
- Mizoram Police Recruitment Selection Process
Mizoram Police employment
The Mizoram Police Department will soon offer a police recruitment exam for the positions of sub inspector and constable (male and female). The best candidate will be selected based on their performance in each of the selection stages, which include the written exam, physical measures test (PMT), physical efficiency test (PET), medical examination, and interview / document verification. The official website where you may apply for the Mizoram Police Recruitment 2023 is Candidates interested in working for the Mizoram Police Department can submit their applications online.
Mizoram Police Recruitment 2023 Details
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Police Job (Recruitment)|
|Name of Recruitment||Mizoram Police Recruitment 2023|
|Name of Organization||Mizoram Police, Govt of Mizoram|
|Number of Vacancies||2100 (Expected)|
|Notification Released on||Coming Soon..|
About Mizoram Police
The Mizoram Police Department was created in 1972, and it was managed by the Director of General Police, as were other state police organizations. The principal responsibilities of this department are to keep the state safe and to reduce crime. When compared to prior years, the Mizoram Police Department reported a significant number of vacant Sub Inspector, Constable, and Other vacancies. Candidates interested in the newest police posts may apply, and a written exam at the graduate/higher secondary level will be given. Candidates who meet the qualifications should apply online at the official website.
Mizoram Police employment 2023 Eligibility
The candidate must be an Indian national and have Mizoram as their primary residence.
Candidate must have completed the equivalent of the 12th Class (10+2) from a recognized Board.
1. The applicant must have graduated from an accredited college or institution that is linked with a university, or possess an equivalent certification.
2. Mizo language proficiency at least equivalent to that of middle school.
Read Also – Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2023, Application Form Result
|Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|General Male candidates||18-Years||21-Years|
|General Female candidates||18-Years||25-Years|
|SC / ST Male Candidates||18-Years||26-Years|
|SC / ST Female Candidates||18-Years||30-Years|
|Sportsmen SC /ST (Male)||18-Years||31-Years|
|Sportsmen SC /ST (Female)||18-Years||35-Years|
|Minimum Age Limit||18-Years|
|Maximum Age Limit||35-Years|
Age Relaxation for SI
|SC / ST Candidates||5-Years|
Physical Measurements Test (PMT) Eligibility for Constable & SI
|For All Categories||165 cms||155 cms|
|Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|For All Categories||76 cms||80 cms|
Click Here – UP Police SI Result 2022 Police SI Cut Off ,Merit List, Answer Key
Physical Efficiency Test for Mizoram Police employment 2023
|Category||Race 1600 mtr||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Male Candidates||6 Minutes||14 Feet||3’9”|
|Female Candidates||8 Minutes||10 Feet||3 Ft|
Application Fee and Payment
General / OBC Candidates : Rs. 300/-
SC / ST Candidates : Rs 100/-
payment method Fees may be paid using SBI Net Banking or any bank’s credit or debit cards.
How To Apply Mizoram Police Recruitment 2023 for Sub-Inspector & Constable?
The Mizoram Staff Selection Commission will make online applications available at the police.mizoram.gov.in website. Candidates are strongly advised to submit their online applications as soon as possible, rather than waiting until the deadline. Candidates are asked to double-check all of the information they supplied on the application form and to ensure that the uploaded files are accurate before submitting their applications, since the authority will not accept requests to change any information. Applicants must retain a physical copy for their records.
1. Go to the police department’s official website at Then a new screen with many links will appear.
2. Download the police recruitment notification in pdf format and thoroughly read the job description.
3. You may participate in recruitment if you affirm that you are fully qualified.
4. From the menu, choose Online Application Form. Following that, a new screen will open.
5. Fill out the application form completely and upload your scanned documents.
6. Double-check your application form before clicking the final submit button.
7. If everything is in order, submit your form and the application fee.
8. For your records, print a copy of the submitted document as well as the fee payment receipt.
Check Also – Odisha Police ASI Communication Result 2022, Merit List
Mizoram Police Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Interview / Document Verification
Related Post :
Odisha Police ASI Communication Result 2022, Merit List
Manipur Police Recruitment 2023, Notification
Uttar Pradesh Police Character Certificate Application
Jharkhand Police Constable Recruitment