MPPEB Group 3 Application 2022: For Group 3 recruitment, the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has sought applications from all job seekers (Sub Engineer). The board’s announcement of 3435 open positions has given all job hunters a fantastic chance. Additionally, on April 9, 2022, the MPPEB Group 3 application window opens. The terms and circumstances of the MPPEB Sub Engineer recruitment as well as information on how to apply will be covered in this article.
- MPPEB Group 3 Application 2022
- Madhya Pradesh PEB 3rd Group Recruitment: An Overview
- Madhya Pradesh PEB Group 3 Eligibility Criteria
- Madhya Pradesh PEB Group 3 Vacancy Details
- MPPEB Group 3 Application: Important Dates
- Process to fill out MPPEB Group 3 Application Online
- Madhya Pradesh PEB Group 3 Application Fees
- MPPEB Group 3 Application Links
MPPEB Group 3 Application 2022
The board has advertised the openings for Sub Engineer, Draftsman, and other comparable positions under Group 3 Recruitment. The authorities will hold the examination for each position in order to choose a qualified applicant. However, in order to participate in the exam, candidates must submit an online application. Applications submitted after the deadline won’t be accepted. To choose the most attractive applicants for further phases of selection, the authority decides on specific qualifying criteria. It will be challenging to comprehend if all the relevant information is presented in a single paragraph.
Therefore, keep reading articles to get your questions about the MPPEB Group 3 Recruitment and the online application process answered.
Madhya Pradesh PEB 3rd Group Recruitment: An Overview
|Article Name||MPPEB Group 3 Application|
|Name of the Authority||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Name of the Exam||Group 3 Combined Recruitment Test|
|Post Name||Draftsman, Sub Engineer, etc.|
|Number of vacant posts||To be revised|
|Application Dates||To be announced|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online|
|Examination Date||To be announced|
Madhya Pradesh PEB Group 3 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian national.
- The candidate must be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant for the position may not be older than 40 years old.
- Candidates from the SC, ST, OBC, and women categories may not be older than 45.
- The applicant must have successfully completed the required engineering course or credential from an accredited college or institution.
Madhya Pradesh PEB Group 3 Vacancy Details
MPPEB Group 3 Application: Important Dates
|Start of Online Application||From 9th to 23rd April 2022|
|Online Application Fee Submission||From 9th to 23rd April 2022|
|Modification in Online Application||From 9th to 28th April 2022|
|Date of Examination||Starting from 6th June 2022|
Process to fill out MPPEB Group 3 Application Online
- First, go to http://www.peb.mp.gov.in/, the MP Professional Examination Board’s official website.
- Select a language that you can read and comprehend right now.
- The most recent updates pop-up box is now shown on the screen.
- To access the application form, click on the appropriate link.
- The screen will change to a new page.
- Start your registration by completing the form.
- Start filling out the application form once you’ve registered.
- Upload all of the necessary papers after providing the necessary information.
- Submit the form at this point, then carry on to the payment.
- Select a payment method and send the application fee.
- Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt after you have downloaded them.
Madhya Pradesh PEB Group 3 Application Fees
|Unreserved Candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|OBC/ SC/ ST/ Handicapped of Madhya Pradesh||Rs. 250/-|
MPPEB Group 3 Application Links
|Application Form||Available Soon|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|
|Group 3 Recruitment Advertisement||Click Here|
|Group 3 Advertisement Rulebook||Click Here|