Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022 Apply Online: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti will soon be hiring a new principal and faculty. On July 1st, 2022, the administration published a call for applicants. Every qualified candidate is welcome to submit an application for this opening. The application was made available by the authorities on July 2nd, 2022. There are a total of 1616 open positions being filled through this recruiting.
The NVS online application can be found on the organization’s main website. You’ll find specifics on the NVS Recruitment 2022 process in the following piece. For Instance, the Steps Necessary to Apply Online, Make an Appointment, etc.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria for Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022
- Age Limit
- Selection Process for Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022
- Application Fee
- How to Apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022 ?
There are a wide variety of teaching positions open, from TGT to PGT to Principal and beyond, for a grand total of 2200 people. There are currently 1,684 openings, of which 584 are in the North Eastern Region.
For the purpose of selecting the candidates, NVS will administer a Computer Based Test (CBT) nationwide. However, only candidates living in the Delhi-National Capital Region would be permitted to take the exam for Principal Posts. Those who do well on the exam will be invited to the next round, the interview.
Notification date: July 01, 2022
Application Period Begins Online on: July 02, 2022
Last date of online registration: July 22, 2022
NVS Teacher Exam Date: to be announced
- Principal – Principal – PG with 60 percent or better and a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or higher. Individuals at Level 12 (Rs.78,800-209,200) of the Central/State Government Pay Matrix who hold Principal positions or positions of equal or higher responsibility within autonomous organisations of the Central/State Government. OR PGT or Lecturer in Central/State Govt./ Autonomous organisations of Central/State Govt. in Level-8 (Rs.47600-151100) in the Pay Matrix, with at least 8 years regular service in the grade; OR Vice-Principal/Asstt. Education Officer in Central/State Govt./ Autonomous organisations of Central/State Govt. in Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500) in the Pay Matr Regular service as a PGT (Level-8) and TGT (Level-7) for a total of 15 years is required, with a minimum of three years spent in the former position.
PGT: 2-year postgraduate integrated programme or Master’s degree with a minimum of 50% in the relevant subject area. Education Bachelor’s Degree
TGT: 4-year degree programme in the subject with a minimum of 50% marks OR Bachelor of Honours with 50% marks in all concerned subjects and in the aggregate and the candidate should have studied the subject for 2 years OR Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks in all concerned subjects and the candidate should have studied the subject for 3 years
Art Teachers: 12th and 4 years Diploma in any discipline of Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts or 10th and 5 years Diploma in any discipline of Arts as Drawing/Painting/Sculpture/Graphic Arts/Crafts or Degree in Fine Arts Music Teachers: 5 years study in the music institute or Graduation with Music or 10+2 with Sangeet Visharad Exam
B.P.Ed. in Physical Education and Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science for a Librarian position.
- Principal – Max 50 Yrs
- PGT – Max 40 Yrs
- TGT – Max 35 Yrs
- Music Teacher – Max 35 Yrs
- Art Teacher – Max 35 Yrs
- PET – Max 35 Yrs
- Librarian – Max 35 Yrs
The following criteria will be used to make the final cut:
- Exam (except Librarian)
- Interview (Online)
- Verification of Documents
- Principle – Rs 2,000
- PGT – Rs 1,800
- TGT and Miscellaneous Teacher – Rs 1,500
Online submission of the application is required. An online application form is included, and we’ve included a link to it in our post. Here, we’ve laid down the steps you need to follow to complete the NVS Online Form without any hassle. If you’re interested in applying for the position, please do as follows.
- In the first place, you should check out https://navodaya.gov.in/, NVS’s official domain.
- Next, once you scroll down a bit and select the menu button, a number of alternatives will emerge.
- Third, select Recruitment from the main menu to see more sub-options.
- Select “Fill Up Online Application” to continue with the online form.
- In less than a minute, you’ll see a brand new page load up.
- Afterwards, it will be necessary to locate the appropriate recruitment name. Click the download button that appears before it.
- After that, go to a new page and look for the area labelled “Important Links.” Then, beneath that, select the Direct Recruitment Drive option.
- Once you’ve done that, you may begin carefully populating the web form with the necessary information.
- After double checking the information, select the save button.
- The next step is to pay the application fee (if applicable) and send in any additional documentation that was requested.
- You can now choose your preferred method of payment and fill in the required information.
- Once you’ve reviewed the online form one last time, you can submit it.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button, and don’t forget to print out your receipt.
Principal: Level 12 (Rs. 78800 – 209200)
PGT: Level 8 (Rs. 47600 – 151100)
Miscellaneous Teachers: Level 7 (Rs. 44900 – 142400)
TGT: Level 7 (Rs. 44900 – 142400)
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|