NHM Tripura CHO Result 2022: Between March 7 and March 13, 2022, applicants for the position of Community Health Officer (CHO) filled out online application forms. Candidates who submitted their applications before the application deadline later showed up for the written test. The authority will publish the Tripura NHM CHO Exam Result 2022 on the official website for each of them. Given that candidates are looking for results to land this job, a link to their official website has been included below in this post.
- NHM Tripura CHO Result 2022
- NHM Tripura CHO Result 2022 Timetable
- NHM CHO Tripura Cut-Off Marks & Merit List
- Tripura NHM CHO Cut-Off Marks
- Tripura NHM CHO Merit List
- Tie-Breaking Criteri
- Process to download NHM Tripura CHO result/scorecard
- Details mentioned inside the result
- NHM CHO 2022 Recruitment Procedure
NHM Tripura CHO Result 2022
The official website tripuranrhm.gov.in will publish the results and cut-off scores for each of them, and for the convenience of the applicants, a direct link via a URL is provided below. In this recruitment, candidates will be chosen based on the state’s cut-off merit list for the position of community health officer.
|Mission Name||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Notification No||F.3 (5-3265) FWPM/SHFWS/2107/Sub-IV|
|Exam Date||17th April 2022|
|Announcement of Result||Out Soon|
NHM Tripura CHO Result 2022 Timetable
|Publishment of Merit List||TBA|
|Commencement of Counselling Session||TBA|
NHM CHO Tripura Cut-Off Marks & Merit List
Regarding the publication of the Competency Aptitude Test or CAT cutoff scores for the National Health Mission Community Health Officer, there has been no information. However, the authorities have already informed the applicants that they must receive at least 30 points to be eligible for the test. The authorities will notify you directly through the portal if there is any release of information regarding the cutoff marks for the exam.
Tripura NHM CHO Cut-Off Marks
For the candidates who will pass the exam, the authorities will be creating a merit list. Those who are selected for counselling will be contacted based on their merit in the published list. The candidates who will advance in the selection process must pass the document verification process. The applicant who was shortlisted but did not submit the required document will be disqualified. The shortlisted candidate will be chosen to replace the rejected one based on their score and position on the merit list.
Tripura NHM CHO Merit List
The merit list, which contains the names of those qualified candidates who won by defeating their rivals and earning the top rank/place in the merit list, will be released along with the NHM CHO result. The top candidates on the list will be given some advantages during the hiring process.
- The applicants’ ages will be taken into consideration.
- The candidate will be shortlisted in English alphabetical order if the tie still stands.
Process to download NHM Tripura CHO result/scorecard
- visit the tripuranrhm.gov.in website of the NHM.
- Choose “Job” from the drop-down menu under “Information” on the left side of the portal’s home page.
- When the jobs page loads, look for the link that says “NHM Tripura CHO result/scorecard 2022” on that page.
- The pdf file containing the candidates who have been shortlisted will become visible once you click that link.
- Browse the list, and if you see your name, congrats on passing the test.
- You can download the result’s pdf file for your future use.
Details mentioned inside the result
- Candidates Name.
- Merit Rank.
- Roll Number.
- Written Test (WT)-Remark.
NHM CHO 2022 Recruitment Procedure
- NHM CHO Admit Card, Merit List & Invitation Letter.
- Government ID.
- Residence, Domicile & Birth Certificate.
- Recent colored passport size photograph.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|