NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2023: National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra is all set to recruit eligible candidates for the Non-Teaching posts. Aspirants who are interested to apply in any of the posts should fill out the application form. The application is now available for all interested candidates. The officials released the nitkkr.ac.in Application Form on 13th January 2023. It has been made available to the aspirants on the official portal of NIT Kurukshetra.
The recruitment drive is being conducted by the authority to fill out 57 vacancies. So, do go through the article to get all the latest updates about NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2023.
- NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2023 Notification
- nitkkr.ac.in Recruitment 2023: An Overview
- NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- एनआईटी कुरुक्षेत्र भर्ती Vacancy Details
- How to apply online for NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2023?
- NIT Kurukshetra Non-Teaching Post Application Fee
- Required documents to attach with the NIT Application Form
- NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2023: Important Links
- Frequently Asked Questions
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2023 Notification
The officials will have to submit the application form online as well as offline. The officials released the recruitment notification for candidates on 11th January 2023. It holds every crucial information that the applicants might want to know before filling out the application form. So, one must go through the notification before applying for the एनआईटी कुरुक्षेत्र भर्ती. The NIT Kurukshetra Application Form will be available for a limited time only.
After the deadline, no NIT Non-Teaching Post Application will be accepted by the authority. The last date to submit the online application is 28th February 2023 (11.59 PM). A direct application link is also available below in the article. Readers will come across the details such as eligibility, vacancies, the application process, etc, in the following article.
nitkkr.ac.in Recruitment 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Insitute||National Institute of Technology|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The concerned authority has set the eligibility criteria for candidates who are going to apply for the post. It is important to fulfil all the conditions mentioned by the authority. Otherwise, ineligible candidates’ applications will not be accepted by the authority. The educational qualification and maximum age limit differ for different posts. Given below we have provided a pdf of the eligibility conditions. Aspirants can check the criteria for the respective posts through the pdf. Click on the link provided below to check Post-Wise Eligibility Criteria:
NIT Kurukshetra Eligibility Conditions Pdf
एनआईटी कुरुक्षेत्र भर्ती Vacancy Details
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||02||00||00||01||00|
|Students Activity & Sports Assistant||01||00||00||00||00|
|Library & Information Assistant||01||00||00||00||00|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01||00||00||00||00|
How to apply online for NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2023?
Candidates who are unaware of the online application procedure can look here. We have elaborated the application procedure in such a way that every candidate can apply for it easily. Given below are the steps to fill out the nitkkr.ac.in Recruitment Form:
- Firstly, visit the official portal of NIT Kurukshetra i.e.,
- Scroll down the page till the end and find the Quick Links section.
- There you will have to tap on the “JOBS at NIT KKR” and a new page will appear.
- Now, find and click on the respective recruitment link and you will land on a new page.
- There you will have to tap on Sign Up option and start registering yourself on the portal.
- Now, log in with the registration details and start filling out the application form.
- Upload the asked documents in the correct size (if asked) and move forward to pay the fee.
- Choose the payment gateways and other details and successfully submit the application fee.
- After that, take a preview of the application form and finally submit it.
- At last, take a printout of the application form, attach all the asked documents and send it to the below-mentioned address via post:
National Institute of Technology,
NIT Kurukshetra Non-Teaching Post Application Fee
Aspirants will also be asked to submit the application fee before filling out the application form. The application process will not be completed without filling out the application form. The officials are providing various payment gateway to pay the application fee to make the process easier for candidates. Applicants belonging to the UR/ EWS/ OBC category will have to pay Rs. 500/- as the application fee. Candidates belonging to the SC/ST and PwBD categories are exempted from paying the fee. The concerned authority is not going to refund the fee once it is submitted by the candidates.
Required documents to attach with the NIT Application Form
Applicants will have to attach several documents while submitting the hard copy of the application form to the authority. The application form will not be accepted by the authority without those documents. The following is the list of documents that need to be attached to the application form:
- The hard copy of the Online Application Form. It should be duly signed by the candidates on each page.
- Photocopies of Experience Certificates issued by a concerned authority.
- Certificates and Mark sheets’ photocopy of educational qualifications.
- Photocopies of Caste Certificate (SC/ST/EWS/OBC), PwBD & Ex-Servicemen etc. certificate. (If Applicable)
- Photocopies of other respective certificates or testimonials.
NIT Kurukshetra Recruitment 2023: Important Links
Frequently Asked Questions
The hard copy of the application form should reach the respective address on 7th March 2023 at 5.30 PM.
In case, a candidate only submits the online application then the authority will not accept the application form of the candidate.