NVS Recruitment 2022: There are 1616 teaching positions available at the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, including Principal, PGT, TGT, and Group B Miscellaneous Teachers. The government of India’s Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) is a self-governing body within the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD). It is an experiment that has never been attempted before in the history of Indian education. The importance of NVS rests in the provision of high-quality education for pupils in rural areas. NVS is a one-of-a-kind institute because it provides free education and free lodging to students who otherwise wouldn’t be able to afford it. The registration period for NVS Recruitment 2022 is open, and applications must be submitted online between July 2 and July 22.
- NVS Recruitment 2022
- navodaya.gov.in Recruitment 2022: Highlights
- NVS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- navodaya.gov.in Recruitment Age Limit
- NVS Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- How to apply online for NVS Recruitment 2022?
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Fees 2022
- NVS Recruitment 2022: Important Links
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NVS Recruitment 2022
Various teaching positions, such as TGT and PGT, will be filled as part of the NVS Teacher Vacancy 2022. For the academic year 2022-2023, NVS has already sent out two separate recruitment advertisements. The North Eastern Region of NVS has issued a separate recruitment notice. Since 9th July 2022, the application window for the NVS North East Region has been open.
|Name of the Authority||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Name of the Post||Principal, TGT, PGT, and Miscellaneous Teacher|
|Recruitment Drive||Recruitment Drive 2022-23|
|Number of vacant posts||1616 vacant posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|State||All Over India|
NVS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting your application, make sure you meet all of the requirements. To be considered for this position, you must meet each and every one of the requirements listed above. The conditions for qualifying were established by the government in order to reduce the number of applicants. The following are the requirements for the aforementioned positions:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Principal||Applicants must have complete Post Graduation with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board
Candidate must have done B.Ed or equivalent from a recognized institute/ board.
|PGT||Must have completed Masters from NCERT recognized Regional College of Education or any board recognized by NCTE. The post-graduation must be done in the concerned subject with a minimum of 50% marks OR,
Must have a Master’s Degree in the respective subject applied for with a minimum of 50% marks
|TGT||Must have 4 years degree course from NCERT recognized Regional College of Education or any board recognized by NCTE. The post-graduation must be done in the concerned subject with a minimum of 50% marks OR,
Must have Bachelor’s degree. They must have done Honours with a relevant subject and have scored a minimum of 50%. And the applicants must have studied respective subjects for at least 2 years in the degree course OR,
Must have Bachelor’s degree. They must have done Honours with a relevant subject and have scored a minimum of 50%. And the applicants must have studied their respective subjects for all 3 years in the degree course
|Miscellaneous Teacher||To know the educational qualification of miscellaneous teachers, refer to the link given below.|
The following posts have a maximum age limit:
- Principal: 50 Years
- TGT: 35 Years
- PGT: 40 Years
- Miscellaneous Teacher: 35 Years
NVS Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
|Publication of Recruitment Advertisement||1st July 2022|
|Starting of Application Process||2nd July 2022|
|Last date to submit the online form||22nd July 2022|
|Application Fee Submission||2nd to 22nd July 2022|
|Conduction of exam||To be announced|
The total number of openings announced by the authority is 1616. Below you’ll find information about the open positions for each of the following positions and categories:
|TGT (Third Langauge)||169||27||85||44||18|
How to apply online for NVS Recruitment 2022?
The application is only available online. In addition, we have included a direct link to apply for the job in our article. A step-by-step guide to filling out the NVS Online Form has been given for your convenience. In order to apply for the position, here are the steps:
- Begin by visiting https://navodaya.gov.in/ to learn more about the National Vocational School (NVS).
- A second approach is to scroll a bit and press on the menu option, which will bring up a list of options.
- You’ll see a drop-down menu appear when you click on the “Recruitment” option on the screen.
- Next, select “Fill Out Online Application” from the drop-down menu.
- A new page will display on the screen in a matter of seconds.
- A recruitment name will then be required for you to locate.
- Afterward, select Download from the drop-down menu that appears.
- After that, open a new tab and navigate to the section containing useful links.
- Then select the Direct Recruitment
- Drive link that appears in the drop-down menu.
- After that, begin filling out the online form with all of the necessary information.
- After you’ve double-checked the information you’ve input, select the save option from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, pay the application cost after submitting all the necessary documents (if applicable).
- Choose your preferred method of payment and fill out the required fields.
- Finally, hit “submit” and have another look at the online form.
- When you’re finished, hit the “submit” button and print out the form and receipt for your records.
The application cost must be paid by everyone who wishes to apply. Fees must be paid before submitting the application form. The application cost can be paid in a variety of ways by the governing body. Applicants in the SC, ST, or PWD categories will not be required to pay a fee to participate in the program. The application cost varies depending on the position for which you are applying. Post-Wise fees are shown in the following table:
|Miscellaneous Category Teacher||Rs. 1500/-|
NVS Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|Application Link||Check Here|
|Recruitment Advertisement||Check Here|
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Check Here|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When can I apply for the NVS 2022 Recruitment?
The online application for recruitment has been made available by the authorities, so you can now apply. This page includes a direct link to the application form.
What are the Pay Scales of the post available in the Recruitment?
In the following, you’ll find the respective pay scales for each position:
Level 12 (Rs. 78800 – 209200) is the principal.
Level 8 (Rs. 47600 – 151100) is the PGT
Level 7 (Rs. 44900 – 142400) Miscellaneous Teachers
For Level 7 (Rs 44900–142400), TGT
What after the completion of the NVS Application Process?
The authority will administer the test following the conclusion of the NVS Application Process. For those candidates whose applications have been approved, the exam will be held.
When will the exam be conducted for the NVS Recruitment?
In the near future, a recruitment test will be held. The official website does not have any information on when the exam will be held. However, a release date has not been set yet.