OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022 : The OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022 is now eagerly awaited by the applicants who submitted applications for the OPSC PGT Recruitment 2022. On its official website, www.opsc.gov.in, the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will soon release the OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022. This admit card will only be available online and will include exam-related information. Continue reading the article to the end for more details.
OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022
The Post Graduate Teacher Group B Exam 2022 has been scheduled for July 3, 2022, according to a PDF published by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) on May 31st, 2022. All candidates who have already registered for the exam are eligible to take it, and the test centre will soon be made public. The exam will be administered offline.
Candidates will need the OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022 for the Post Graduate Teacher Group B Exam 2022, which is scheduled for the third of July 2022. The OPSC will post the admit card as soon as it is available on its official website, so candidates must regularly check there. Other information about the OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022, such as how to download it and the information on it, is covered in the section below.
www.opsc.gov.in PGT Admit Card 2022
|Article type||OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Name of the organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the post||Post-graduation Teachers Under Science stream|
|Declaration of the result||To be notified|
|Exam date||3rd July 2022|
|Release date of admit card||To be notified|
OPSC PGT Examination 2022
The OPSC PGT Group B Exam 2022 is scheduled to take place on July 3, 2022. The centres for the examination will soon be released, and the test will be given in offline mode. The exam will be administered on Sunday, July 3, 2022, in three sessions: I, II, and III. The first session will run from 9:30 am to 10:30 am, the second from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm, and the third from 2:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
Procedure to download the OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022
- Visit the Odisha Public Service Commission’s official website at www.opsc.gov.in to download the exam hall ticket.
- After arriving at the website, candidates must look for the PGT admit card link under the What’s New section on the home page of the website.
- You will now be redirected to a new page after clicking the link, where you must enter the necessary information to download the hall ticket.
- After entering the information, the applicants must now press the submit button.
- The OPSC PGT admit card will then show up in front of you on your computer screen.
- Examine the OPSC Post Graduate Teacher admit card, choose the download option, and carry your admit card with you at all times.
- Last but not least, you must print out your Post Graduate Teacher admit card so that you can carry it on the exam day.
- You can download the hall ticket for the written exam by following the steps mentioned above.
OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022 Detail
- Name of the applicants
- Date and time of the examination
- Duration of the exam
- Signature of the candidate
- Signature of the authority
- Stamp of the organization
- Name of the organization
- Photograph of the candidate
- Roll number of the applicants
- Name of the post
- Category of the applicants
- Gender of the candidate
- Important instruction for the exam day
- Examination centre
- Venue of the exam centre
OPSC PGT Admit Card 2022 Important Documents
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Bank passbook
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|