OSSC TGT Admit Card 2023: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission will be conducting the exams for the Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) for various courses like Art, Hindi, Sanskrit, Telugu etc. For which the information regarding exam dates and OSSC TGT Admit Card 2023 will be updated in due course of time on its official websites. Only those candidates who have filled out the complete forms, and fees and satisfy the criteria of eligibility, will get the admit card. Such candidates can go through the article for the necessary information on the Odisha SSC TGT 2023 Admit Card.
- OSSC TGT Admit Card 2023
- OSSC Regular Teacher 2023 Examination: Overview
- ଓଡିଶା ନିୟମିତ ଶିକ୍ଷକ ନିଯୁକ୍ତି ଆଡମିଟ୍ କାର୍ଡ 2023 Details
- How To Download OSSC TGT Admit Card 2023?
- Odisha SSC TGT Exam Date.
- Important links
- How long will it take for admit card to be released?
- From where Admit card is accessible?
- Is the exam difficult to ace?
OSSC TGT Admit Card 2023
The date of examination is still pending and will be released soon by the commission. The OSSC TGT Admit Card 2023 will be available before the exams. The candidates are requested to stay tuned to the official website for updates. As per the rules of OSSC, no admit cards will be sent by post but rather be uploaded online. Candidates can log in to their accounts to download their respective admit cards.
Once the Odisha TGT Call Letter 2023 is downloaded make sure to take a clear printout of the same. Admit cards are crucial as without them you won’t be permitted in the examination hall. Printout of admit card is mandatory and will be required during the time of the exam as a verification certificate. Read the article to check how to obtain one.
OSSC Regular Teacher 2023 Examination: Overview
|Name of the Selection Board||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT)|
|Number of Vacancies||7540|
|Date of Exam||will be informed soon|
|Admit Card||yet to be released|
|Moed of Download||Online|
|Details Required||Login Credentials|
ଓଡିଶା ନିୟମିତ ଶିକ୍ଷକ ନିଯୁକ୍ତି ଆଡମିଟ୍ କାର୍ଡ 2023 Details
Through the help of an ଓଡିଶା ନିୟମିତ ଶିକ୍ଷକ ନିଯୁକ୍ତି ଆଡମିଟ୍ କାର୍ଡ 2023, various important information is accessible. The admit card holds utter importance as without it a candidate cannot enter the examination hall. Admit card work like identity proof which contains information like:
- Name of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Adhar card no.
- Address of the place where candidates have to go for the exam
- Time at which the exam will start
- Signature of the authority who is supervising the exams
- General instructions regarding dressing code and what things are allowed in the examination hall and things which are not allowed.
- Timing instructions on which the entry will be allowed, and on which the entry will be closed.
- Covid protocols are to be followed during the entry and exam time.
How To Download OSSC TGT Admit Card 2023?
As admit card contains crucial information, the candidates are advised to print it clearly so that all information can be seen easily. Even at the time of the entry, the information will be crossed-checked by the authority. If the information is not clear or does not match the candidate’s identity then you might get immediately expelled from the exam. Following are the steps on how candidates can download OSSC TGT Admit Card 2023 easily.
- Candidates first have to visit the official website – www.ossc.gov.in
- On the right side, there will be a “Download Admit Card” option, you have to click on that.
- On the new page, you will have to click on the relevant link for the Odisha Teacher 2023 Admit Card
- In this new portal enter the user ID and password created during the time of registration
- You can now finally access your admit card.
- Now Take a clear printout of the admission letter.
Odisha SSC TGT Exam Date.
The Odisha SSC TGT Exam Date will be released by the commission. The update for the exam will be given in the due course of time. Eligible candidates can go through the syllabus for preparation in the meantime. The exam will take place in 3 parts out of which the Preliminary Examination will be held first. The preliminary exam will be of objective type -MCQs. The exam will be for 100 marks and there will be a negative marking. The selection process will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the main exam and found authentic in the certificate verification.
How long will it take for admit card to be released?
well, the portal for forms has just got closed, so the authority might take some time to evaluate the number of candidates who have applied and accordingly will release the admit card.
From where Admit card is accessible?
well, you can download your admit card through the official website once it gets released- download it, and print it before the exam.
Is the exam difficult to ace?
I don’t think so, if you are well prepared and all your concepts are clear you can ace this exam easily. You can follow some tips
1. go through the syllabus as per the OSSC 2023.
2. clear the doubt on the topic which seems to be difficult.
3. revise the topics
4. eat healthy food.
5 rest properly and take full hours of sleep to rest your mind
6 Practice meditation and do certain yoga to maintain your body structure.