PM Kisan 11th Installment Date 2022: The Pradhan Mantri The Indian government has launched the Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to provide financial support to farmers. Each farmer receives Rs 6,000 under this. which is distributed annually in three equal payments of Rs 2,000 over a four-month period. The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, launched the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to provide financial support to struggling farmers.
PM Kisan Yojana 11th Installment Status
PM Narendra Modi published the list of beneficiaries for the 10th instalment of this yojana in January 2022. The release date for the eleventh instalment has been set for May 31, 2022. You can easily PM Kisan 11th Installment Status Check 2022 from this article by knowing when the 11th instalment of this yojana will be transferred.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan 11th Kist 2022: Glance
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Initiated By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Payment Mode||Direct Transfer|
How to check PM Kisan 11th Installment Status?
- Visit pmkisan.gov.in to access the official PM Kisan Samman Nidhi website.
- Click on “Beneficiary List” under the heading “Farmer’s Corner” as you scroll down.
- Now type the names of your state, district, subdistrict, block, and village, after which you should click the “Report” box.
- After a short while, you will be taken to a new web page that contains information about the beneficiary list.
- If you want to download the file after reading all the information, select the download option.
How to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status?
- Show up on the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana website pmkisan.gov.in to start the process.
- Select the “Beneficiary Status” box that will be provided on the right side of the page.
- It will launch the beneficiary status page.
- After entering your Aadhaar or Account Number, select “Get Data.”
- You can find out about your PM Kisan beneficiary status on a new web page.
PM Kisan 11th Installment Statistics
According to the official statistics posted on the official website, the 10th instalment was given to 11,05,56,512 beneficiaries between December 2021 and March 2022, 11,18,45,859 beneficiaries between August 2021 and November 2022, and 11,13,78,319 beneficiaries between April and July 2021 to 2022. The most recent statistics regarding the PM Kisan instalments are not yet available, but we will let you know as soon as they are posted on the official website.
About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
The PM Kisan is a Central Sector programme that has been running since 2018 and is entirely funded by the Indian government. The farmer and their families will receive 6,000 per year in three equal instalments under the plan. The state government and the administration of the Union Territories will determine which farmer’s families are eligible under the government programme.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|