PM Kisan eKYC Status: All Indian citizens who are registered under the PM Kisan Yojana have recently been asked by the government of India to complete their eKYC in order to receive the next installment. The e KYC must be completed no later than May 31st, 2022. The 11th installment will be available to those who complete the e-KYC. You can check your KYC status online for all citizens who have completed it. PM Kisan e KYC Status is discussed in detail in this article. In order to avoid being misled, please take the time to read the following article in its entirety.
PM Kisan eKYC Status
Farmers who meet certain criteria can receive financial assistance from the Indian government through PM KISAN, a national program of the Indian government. In accordance with the proposal, all families who own farmland would receive Rs. 6,000 in annual income assistance, which would be distributed in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 every four months. There will be no delay in the funds being deposited into the bank accounts of those who are eligible.
The central government’s new program, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List (PM KISAN), goes by the acronym.
Highlights of Pradahan Mantri Kisan KYC
|Article Name||PM Kisan eKYC Status|
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Scheme Launched by||PM Of India, Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of India|
|KYC Mode||Online and Offline|
Last date of updating PM Kisan KYC Status
All farmers have been made to complete the KYC by the officials. Those who fail to complete it by the due date will be held accountable. All farmers are urged to complete the electronic key exchange (eKYC) by the deadline set by the relevant authorities. There was a deadline of March 31, 2022, but the authority extended it. Farmers will be able to perform the authentication process until May 31, 2022. People won’t be able to do KYC anymore and won’t be paid their 11th installment either.
Procedure to update PM Kisan eKYC Status Online
- Visit the official website of the PM Kisan Yojana first.
- Then Enter the Registered Mobile Number to access the page.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number, Enter it.
- You will be able to log in to the PM Kisan Yojana Login Page once the OTP has been verified.
- Here you can complete the PM Kisan eKYC on-line application form.
How to update the Kisan KYC Status Offline?
- Under PM Kisan Yojana, you must visit your local CSC to update your offline eKYC.
- Your PM Kisan account at CSC requires an Aadhaar update.
- In order to access your account, you must first complete the above steps.
- Your Aadhaar number must be updated and the form submitted.
- A confirmation message will be sent to your phone once you’ve completed the above steps.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|