PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist: PM Kisan, the national government’s flagship programme for farmers, provides farmers with a monthly income support of Rs. 6,000 in three equal payments of Rs. 2,000. Instantly, the recipient’s bank account is updated. For the 11th instalment of the PM-Kisan Scheme, Prime Minister Narendra Modi gave about Rs 21,000 crore to 10 million farmers on May 31, 2022.
PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist Status
The twelfth episode of PM Kisan is scheduled for release on September 1, 2022. April to July, August to November, and December to March are the distinct time periods. According to the PM Kisan site, “PMKISAN Registered Farmers are required to have eKYC. On the basis of an OTP, the PM KISAN Portal provides eKYC. The nearest CSC centre can also provide biometric eKYC upon request. It has been extended until July 31, 2022, the eKYC deadline for all PMKISAN grantees.”
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY)|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Scheme Under||State Government|
|Aim||to give financial assistance|
|Release Date||September 2022|
Objectives of PM Kisan Yojana
Efforts have been made by the government to ensure that all land-owning qualified farmer families receive income support under the PM-KISAN programme. Farmer input costs are being supplemented by this programme in order to ensure that crops are healthy and yields are comparable with expected farm profitability.
- Landowners who are part of an institution.
- One or more of the following families are considered to be “farmers.”
- Holders of constitutional positions in the past and the present are all included.
- Members of State/Central Ministries, Offices and Departments who are currently employed or retired.
- Income tax payers of the previous year.
- doctors, engineers, and scientists are members of professional associations and can practise their professions only after submitting to a background check and passing
Steps to check PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist status?
- Begin by visiting the official website of PM-KISAN Samman Nidhi, pmkisan.gov.in.
- Under the ‘Farmer’s Corner’ area, click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ box to launch a new web page.
- Enter your state, district, sub-district, block name, and village, then click the ‘Get Report’ button.
- After a few moments, the list of beneficiaries will be displayed on the new page.
- Search for your name, and if it appears on the list, you will shortly get an instalment payment in your bank account.
How to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status online?
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option under the ‘Farmers Corner’ section on the right side of the screen.
- When you arrive to the new web page, input your Aadhaar Card or Account Number and click the ‘Get Data’ option.
- Stay calm for a few moments longer, and you will receive complete information about your status on the new website.
About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
The Indian government introduced the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana in 2018 as a central sector initiative with complete government funding. In three equal annual instalments, the state government/union territory administration distributes Rs.6,000 to all farmers who qualify for this programme.
How to check the PM Kisan beneficiary list?
On the main page of the website, under the Farmers section, there is an option to view the list of beneficiaries.
Who are eligible for the PM Kisan Yojana?
The PM Kisan Yojana is open to all farmers in the country who meet the eligibility requirements.
How much money does a farmer receive from the government as installments?
An instalment of Rs.2,000 would be paid to each farmer registered in the programme.
|To Check status||PM Kisan Official Website|
|Follow for more updates||NVSC Homepage|