Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022: WCD Rajasthan is seeking applicants for the positions of Asha Sahyogini, Anganwadi Worker, and Anganwadi Assistant. On or before the deadline, interested candidates can submit their applications to the relevant area. For Jhunjhunu, Ajmer, Hanumangarh, Shri Ganga Nagar, Nagaur, Churu, Kota, Bharatpur, and Alwar, there are openings. More information on the recruitment process, including the breakdown of open positions, the requirements for applying, and the application process.
- Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
- wcd.rajasthan.gov.in Recruitment 2022
- Rajasthan Anganwadi Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Rajasthan Anganwadi Selection Process 2022
- Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022- Important dates
- How to Apply for the Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022?
- Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Documents
- Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
Apply Online For 1000+ Anganwadi Assistant & Worker Positions in Rajasthan, along with information on pay, qualifications, age restrictions, educational requirements, the selection process, syllabus, and the most recent news. The Department of Women & Child Development is accepting online applications for the 1000+ Anganwadi Assistant & Worker Positions in Rajasthan (WCD). For people looking for government jobs in Rajasthan, this is an excellent opportunity. All the information is available here for candidates interested in these positions. The notification states that a Rajasthan Anganwadi Assistant & Worker can earn a monthly salary between Rs. 8,000 and Rs. 14,500. Applications for this Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 must be made online. Beginning on June 5, 2022, applicants for Rajasthan AnganwadiOnline will be accepted. The online application deadline is July 4, 2022.
wcd.rajasthan.gov.in Recruitment 2022
|Article type||Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the organization||Department of Women and Child Development|
|Name of the post||Anganwadi workers and assistants.|
|Number of posts||1000+ vacancies|
|Last date for submitting the application form||4th July 2022|
|Mode of application||Offline mode|
|Exam date||To be notified|
Rajasthan Anganwadi Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate must be a citizen of the state.
- The applicants must have graduated from a recognised board with a class of 10.
- For this Anganwadi recruitment process, all females, whether married, divorced, or widowed, are eligible to apply.
- The wcd.rajasthan.gov.in recruitment has a minimum age requirement of 21 years old.
- Additionally, applicants must be at least 40 years old to be considered.
- For all applicants who fall under the SC, ST, or OBC categories, there is a 5-year age restriction.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Selection Process 2022
- Written Exam
- Documentary Verification
- Final Merit List
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022- Important dates
|Events||Date of events|
|Date of notification||1st June 2022|
|The last date for submitting the application form||4th July 2022|
|Release date of merit list||20th July 2022|
|Date of objection in the list||27th July 2022|
How to Apply for the Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022?
- You must first go to the Women’s Child and Development Department to submit an application for the position of Anganwadi workers and assistants.
- After visiting the department, you must request an application for the hiring of Anganwadi workers and assistants.
- After receiving the application form, you must complete it completely with the information requested.
- You must now attach the necessary documents to the application form after you have completed the form’s fields.
- You must submit the application form after completing it because there is no fee associated with it.
- There are several ways to submit the form: first, you can mail it to the WCD department; second, you can visit the department in person and submit the form; or third, you can just email the application form. The official notification includes the mail ids.
- Once you have finished filling out the application form, your information will be saved for the subsequent selection process, and you will receive a receipt for it.
- You can apply for the recruitment of Anganwadi workers and assistants by following the steps listed above.
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 Documents
- Class 10th and 12th academic certificate
- Mark sheet of class 10th and 12th
- Caste certificate f the candidate
- Any government-authorized certificate
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter id card
- Ration card
- Medical certificate ( For PWD category if applicable)
- Certificate for maximum education
- Anganwadi workers and assistants experience certificate of a minimum 1 year (If applicable)
Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|