RT PCR Report Online: If you are an Indian citizen looking for information on how to obtain the RT PCR Report Online, you have come to the right place. The Indian government has made the RT PCR Test mandatory for anyone experiencing corona symptoms. To prevent the spread of this lethal virus, the Government of India has launched a new website, www.covid19cc.nic.in, with the backing of all states. Citizens from all states can now access the page to Download the COVID-19 Test Report Pdf.
Here, we will explore the same topic and provide information on the website established by the ICMR under the direction of the Indian government. You can also look at the services available on this website, which will assist you in knowing the correct data associated with the sample collection for the reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction test. You should also wear an N-95 face mask before going outside and use a high-quality hand sanitizer.
RT PCR Report Online
In order to read and obtain the Covid19 Test Report Online, the Indian government has set up a website at www.covid19cc.nic.in, where residents can log in with their SRF ID or mobile number. You should use hand sanitizer and put on a mask since the virus known as covid 19 has re-emerged in India’s major cities, and there have been over 3,000 reported cases.
Get checked out and tested with a reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) as soon as possible if any of these symptoms are present. Stay at home and relax; you don’t even need to leave your house to see the results of your RT PCR testing. Instead, you can view the results online from the comfort of your own home by following this link.
Highlights of RT PCR Report
|Article Name||RT PCR Report Online|
|Name of the Test||Real-Time Reverse transcription-polymerase Chain Reaction Test|
|Name of the Portal||Covid-19 Sample Collection Management System|
|Report Availability Mode||Online|
What is RT PCR Report & how it is done?
A 35-cycle real-time RT-PCR setup follows an international protocol standard, meaning that 35 billion new copies of viral DNA are generated from each strand of the virus present in the sample by the end of the process.
The machine’s computer monitors the fluorescence of the viral DNA sections as they are replicated, and the results are shown on the screen in real-time. After each cycle, the computer keeps track of the sample’s fluorescence. Virus presence is confirmed when fluorescence reaches a specified level.
When the virus reaches this level, scientists analyze the number of cycles it takes for the illness to progress. The fewer cycles, the more severe a viral infection is.
How To Download COVID-19 Test Report Pdf?
- To begin, navigate to https://covid19cc.nic.in/, the official website for the Covid-19 Sample Collection Management System.
- On the screen, the door to the house will open. The page can be scrolled down.
- You’ll be able to log in right from the start of the site. Click on that.
- a new page will be displayed on the screen. Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields.
- After you’ve double-checked everything, you may submit the form.
- The report will now be displayed on the monitor. Take a look at the report and save a copy for future reference.
Process to check the RT PCR Report Online From App
- You will need to download the RT PCR app from the Play Store or iOS App Store in order to download the RT PCR test report.
- You’ll be prompted to input your phone number after you’ve downloaded the app.
- Please enter your phone number and acknowledge the Terms of Service here.
- The OTP will be sent to the phone number you supplied at a later date………………
- To begin using the app, simply key in the OTP.
- The “Add a new Patient” area will be available to you when you first log in.
- Now, you’ll need to fill out a form that asks for your Adhaar Card number and other personal information.
- You’ll also be asked to answer a few health-related questions.
- The “Submit” button in the bottom-left corner is all you need to do after filling out the form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|