SGPGI Nursing Vacancy 2023: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute, Lucknow is inviting applications for the post of Nursing Officer. Aspirants who were waiting for the concerned authority to release the recruitment can apply. The officials are conducting the recruitment drive to fill out 905 vacant posts. Aspirants will have to fill out the SGPGI Nursing Application Form to apply for the SGPGI Lucknow Nursing Recruitment.
The SGPGIMS Nursing Application Form has been released online on the official site of SGPGI. The SGPGI authority opened the application window on 5th January 2023. Aspirants who are interested in knowing detailed Information about the SGPGI Nursing Vacancy 2023 must read the article thoroughly.
- SGPGI Nursing Vacancy 2023
- sgpgims.org.in Nursing Vacancy 2023: At a Glance
- SGPGI Lucknow Nursing Officer Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
- SGPGI Nursing Vacancy Details
- How to Apply Online for SGPGIMS Sister Grade 2 Posts?
- SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment Pay Scale
- SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Application Fee
- SGPGI Nursing Recruitment 2023: Important Links
- Frequently Asked Questions
SGPGI Nursing Vacancy 2023
The recruitment process will be conducted online only. The authority will not accept any application form received through any other mode. The officials released the notification concerning the recruitment on 4th January 2023. The notification of the recruitment includes every single detail that the aspirants might need for the recruitment.
The SGPGIMS Nursing Officer Application window will remain active for some time. Aspirants are advised to submit the application form within the last date to avoid any kind of delay. The last date for submitting the application form is 25th January 2023. A direct application link is also available below in the article. The article includes details about SGPGI Nursing Officer 2023 Recruitment. For Instance, Recruitment procedure, eligibility criteria, etc.
sgpgims.org.in Nursing Vacancy 2023: At a Glance
|Authority Name||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Name of the Post||Nursing Officer|
|Number of vacancies||905 Vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Status||Available Now|
|Application Form Accessibility Mode||Online Mode|
SGPGI Lucknow Nursing Officer Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
The concerned officials have set the eligibility criteria for the Nursing Officer post. All the interested candidates will have to fulfil the eligibility conditions in order to submit the application form. The following are the eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned post:
- The minimum age of the aspirant applying for Group B posts must be 18 years old.
- The maximum age of the aspirants applying for the Group B post must be 40 years old.
- Educational Qualification:
- Aspirants must have completed B. Sc Nursing from a recognized board. Or, must have B.Sc. (Post Certificate)/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized board or institute.
- Aspirants must be registered as Nurses and Midwife in the state or INC.
- Applicants must have Diploma in General Nursing Midwife from a recognized institute or board.
- Must have experience of two years with a hospital containing at least 50 beds after acquiring the qualification mentioned in the above point.
SGPGI Nursing Vacancy Details
The concerned authority released various vacancies for the above-mentioned recruitment. There is a total of 905 vacancies released by the authority. The vacancies are further divided into various categories. Given below is the table showing category-wise vacancy details:
How to Apply Online for SGPGIMS Sister Grade 2 Posts?
Aspirants who are interested to apply online for the post can look here. In the following paragraph, we have simplified the application process for the candidates. The following are the steps to apply for SGPGIMS Sister Grade 2 Recruitment easily:
- Firstly, click on the official portal of SGPGI i.e.,
- Secondly, you will automatically land on the home page of the website.
- Thirdly, tap on the “Recruitment” option available there and a new page will appear on the screen.
- After that, find and tap on the Apply Link available in front of the respective recruitment.
- There you will have to click on the New User Registration option and a new page will get open on the device.
- The registration form will appear on the screen. Start filling out the details and successfully register yourself on the portal.
- After that, log in with your registration details and start filling out the application form.
- Enter all the asked details carefully and upload all the asked documents in the correct manner.
- Select the payment gateway and pay the application fee mentioned by the authority.
- Lastly, take a preview of the application form and submit it. Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for further reference.
SGPGI Nursing Officer Recruitment Pay Scale
Aspirants who will get selected for the post will be awarded a handsome salary monthly. The selected candidates will get the Pay Matrix Level as per the 7th CPC. The starting salary amount cannot be changed under any circumstance. However, the candidates will get some other benefits along with the salary. So, the Pay Scale of Nursing Officers is Level 7.
SGPGI Sister Grade 2 Application Fee
Applicants will also be asked to pay the application fee while submitting the application form. The application form can be submitted to the authority without paying the application fee. Various payment methods will be made available to the candidates for fee submission. Applicants belonging to the reserved category will be given some relaxation. Given below is the table showing the application fee (Category-Wise):
|Unreserved||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 180/-|
|OBC/ EWS||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 180/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 108/-|
SGPGI Nursing Recruitment 2023: Important Links
Frequently Asked Questions
After receiving the application form, the authority will conduct the Common Recruitment Test. Applicants who will qualify the exam will appear for the Skill Test/ Technical Exam. After that, the final merit list of selected candidates will be released.
Applicants will have to upload their passport-sized photograph as well as their signature to the recruitment form.
Applicants belonging to the reserved category will get a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for recruitment.