SSC CPO Recruitment 2022:– The CPO Exam 2022 will be run by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Here, applicants can find out about important dates, qualifications, age limits, pay, application fees, and other information. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is looking for Indian women and men to fill the positions of Sub-Inspector (Executive) in the Delhi Police and Sub-Inspector (GD) in the CAPF. People who are ready can take the SSC CPO SI Exam 2022. They can fill out an application on the employment website, ssc.nic.in, until August 30, 2022.
There are 4300 jobs that need to be filled. The applicant will be chosen by the SSC based on a Computer Based Exam (CBE), followed by a Physical Exam, Paper-II (English language and comprehension), and a Detailed Medical Examination (DME). To apply for SSC SI Recruitment 2022, you need to have at least a high school diploma, and you should be between 20 and 25 years old. In the article below, candidates can learn about the test format and important dates for the application process.
SSC CPO Recruitment 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) holds the SSC CPO Exam every year to hire people for positions like Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, Sub Inspector in CAPF, deputy Sub Inspector in CISF, Inspector posts, and Sub Inspector posts. The SSC CPO 2022 notification has been released, along with full information about the exam that SSC has announced, as well as the SSC exam date for 2022. Candidates can sign up online for the SSC CPO 2022 until August 30, 2022. Read the full article below to find out everything you need to know about the notice.
SSC CPO Recruitment Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Exam Name||SSC CPO Sub Inspector Exam 2022|
|Job Type||Regular Basis|
|Registration Start Date||10 August 2022 (Available Now)|
|Online Form Last Date 2022||30 August 2022|
|Correction Date||01 September 2022|
|Paper 1 Exam Date 2022||01 November 2022|
|Paper 2 Exam Date 2022||Available Soon|
|Exam Fee 2022||Rs.100/-|
|Age Limit 2022||20 – 25 Years|
|SSC CPO SI Eligibility 2022||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Driving License|
|Type of Question||MCQs|
SSC CPO Recruitment About
Employment has released the Official Notification PDF for SSC CPO 2022 on August 10, 2022, to fill 4695 vacancies of Sub-Inspector (SI) in the Central Armed Police Forces and Delhi Police. It is a great time for college graduates who want to work for the government in the defense sector, especially with the Delhi Police. The link to the official notification PDF is listed below. Those who are interested can get the SSC CPO 2022 notification PDF by clicking the link below.
Selection Process for SSC CPO Recruitment 2022
This choice will be done in 5 stages:
- Paper I Online Exam
- Physical Endurance Test (PET) or Physical Standard Test (PST): (PET)
- Paper II, the descriptive test, is a detailed medical exam (DME).
- Document Verification.
SSC CPO Paper 1 Exam Pattern 2022
- Subjects: General intelligence and reasoning, general knowledge and general awareness, quantitative ability and English comprehension.
- Number of questions There will be 50 questions for each topic.
- Marks Each part is worth 50 points.
- How long: 2 hours
- Taking away 0.25 points for every wrong answer
SSC CPO PST 2022
For male candidates:
- 100-metre race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 meter in 3 chance
- High Jump : 1.2 meter in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 meter in 3 chance
For female candidates:
- 100-metre race in 18 seconds
- 800-metre race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 meter in 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 meter in 3 chances
SSC CPO 2022 Notification
The official website is the best place to find out about SSC CPO 2022 information on August 10, 2022. The applicant can get the PDF of the notice by clicking on the link below. The SSC CPO exam is held every year, giving young people who want to work for well-known companies a chance they only get once a year. Click on the links below to find out more about this cut-off, the exam pattern, and the syllabus.
How To Submit SSC CPO Form 2022 Online?
- Visit the SSC website or use the “Register Now” link in the “Login” section to sign up for the test.
- Include a few facts, such as the name and contact information for the attendant.
- Upload a scanned copy of your signature and a photo of yourself that is passport size.
- After registering, use your registration number and password to get into the online system on the Commission’s website (https://ssc.nic.in).
- Click the “Apply” link in the “Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2022” section of the “Latest Information” page.
- information that is needed
- Carefully read the statement, and if you agree with it, click the “I agree” box. Enter the code in the box.
- Before sending in the application, you should check and double-check the information you’ve given.
- If you are not
Rs. 100/-. Applicants who are women, members of Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), or Ex-Servicemen (ESM) who are eligible for a reservation do not have to pay a fee.
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|