Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023- If you are seeking for a police job in Tamil Nadu, the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board- TNUSRB will publish TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 job advertisements for Constable, Sub Inspector, Jail Warder, and Driver posts, among others.
There is a fantastic opportunity for any government job applicants who are ready to work for the Tamil Nadu Police Department. To apply for the latest police jobs in Tamil Nadu, applicants must have finished 10th/12th Grade / a Bachelor’s degree.
Check out the whole information regarding the Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility, Application Form, Age Limit, PST, PET Pattern, Selection Process, How to Apply, and Application Deadline.
- Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023
- Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023 Details
- About Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment
- Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Eligibility
- Academic Eligibility Constable
- Age Eligibility Constable
- Physical Measurements Test Eligibility
- TN Police Exam 2023
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Application Fee & Payment
- Selection Process
- How To Apply Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023 Online?
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment will shortly administer the TN Police 2023 examination for Constable and Sub Inspector vacancies (Male and Female). The top candidates will be selected based on their performance in many selection phases, including a written examination, physical measures test (PMT), physical efficiency test (PET), medical examination, and interview/document verification.
Tamil Nadu Police will declare the availability of Constable and SI positions. So, the Tamil Nadu police agency published the available openings and invited interested and qualified persons to submit applications by soliciting applications. Applicants seeking employment with the Tamil Nadu Police Department can take advantage of this opportunity and apply online; the official website for Tamil Nadu Police Vacancy 2023 applications.
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023 Details
|Recruitment Name||TNUSRB Recruitment 2023|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board- TNUSRB|
|Notification Released on||Coming Soon..|
About Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment
Similar to other state police departments, the Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment was founded in 1659 and was overseen by a Director of General Police. This department’s major job is to ensure safety and minimise the state’s crime rate.
In order to increase efficiency, this department has been separated into numerous branches and district police cadres. Everyone must comprehend the organization’s fundamental roles before applying. Compared to past years, the Tamil Nadu Police uncovered a significant number of vacant Sub Inspector, Constable, Head Constable, and Other positions.
Those seeking the most recent police positions may apply, and the written examination will be administered at the High School/College level. Candidates that meet the qualifications may apply online via the organization’s website.
Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment Eligibility
The Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment eligibility criteria are a set of age and education requirements that candidates must meet to be eligible for the selection process. Candidates who do not meet the standards for eligibility will be eliminated from the selection process. The eligibility requirements are detailed below.
The candidate must be an Indian national and a resident of Tamil Nadu.
Academic Eligibility Constable
Candidates must have passed the SSLC (10th Class) test or a recognised board’s equivalent.
A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent qualification from an accredited college or institution affiliated with an accredited university is necessary.
Age Eligibility Constable
|Category||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
Physical Measurements Test Eligibility
|General||170 cms||159 cms|
|SC / ST||167 cms||157 cms|
|Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|General||81 cms||86 cms|
|SC / ST||81 cms||86 cms|
TN Police Exam 2023
- Step 1: Apply online for TN Police recruitment 2023 at tnusrbonline.org.
- Register by selecting “One-time booking form” in
- Step 2. Here, Candidates must enter and upload the required information.
- Step 3: Click “Online Application form” and provide all required information in the “apply” section.
- Fourth step: examine the completed TNUSRB application form 2023. Check the entered information, then click “Apply and make payment.”
- Step 5: Pay the application fee online using a debit card, Internet banking, or credit card.
Clicking “Application form” will enable the candidate to download the TNUSRB application.
- No application fee is required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Widow candidates applying for Tamil Nadu government jobs. For others, per the notification for TN Police employment in 2023.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Events||1* = 2 marks||2* = 5 marks|
|For Male Candidates|
|Rope Climbing||5.0 Mtrs.||6.0 Mtrs.|
|Long Jump||3.80 Mtrs.||4.50 Mtrs.|
|High Jump||1.20 Mtrs.||1.40 Mtrs.|
|100 Mtrs.||15.00 Sec.||13.50 Sec.|
|400 Mtrs.||80.00 Sec||70.00 Sec.|
|For Female Candidates|
|Long Jump||3.25 Mtrs.||3.75 Mtrs.|
|Shot Put||4.5 Mtrs||5.5 Mtrs.|
|Throw Ball||17 Mtrs||21 Mtrs|
|100 Mtrs.||16.5 Sec.||15.5 Sec.|
|200 Mtrs.||36.0 Sec.||33.0 Sec|
Application Fee & Payment
OMR Application Fee : Rs 30/-
Examination Fee : Rs 135/-
Any bank’s E-Challan or net banking/credit/debit cards can be used to pay the fees.
- Examination by Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Examination (PMT)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET) Interview / Verification of Documents
How To Apply Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2023 Online?
On the official website, online applications for the Tamil Nadu State Police will be made available. Candidates are highly encouraged to apply online far ahead of the application deadline, as opposed to waiting until the last minute. Before submitting the application, candidates should double-check all of the information on the application form and guarantee the accuracy of the submitted files, as the permission will not accept requests for modifications.
1.Visit the organization’s official website at tnusrbonline.org. A new page with multiple links will load.
2. Read the complete job description and download the PDF recruiting notice for the police force.
3.You may engage in recruitment if you possess the necessary qualifications.
4. Select Online Application Form from the drop-down box. Afterward, a new screen will appear.
5. Fill out the application form and upload scanned copies of the required documents.
6.Before hitting the final submit button, double-check the application form for accuracy.
7. If everything is in order, submit the application form and pay the application cost.
8.For future reference, print a copy of the submitted copy and the receipt for the payment of the charge.
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|