TANCET Hall Ticket 2023: The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test will be conducted by the authorities on a notified date. Online applications were invited from the aspirants who wished to study at Anna University in postgraduate courses. The registered candidates may fetch their TANCET hall ticket online on the given date. Only the candidates who will be issued an admit card will be allowed to appear for the examination. Check all the details pertaining to the TANCET 2023 examination such as Release Date, Download Procedure, Link, and much more in the following article.
TANCET Hall Ticket Date 2023
Anna University in Chennai conducts the examination for entrance to postgraduate courses. The examination is known as Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test or TANCET. The students who attempt the examination will be able to get admitted to any of the courses: MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech, M.Arch, and M.Plan.
The valid applications will be observed and the eligible candidates will be issued the Hall Tickets to appear in the examination that will be held on 25 and 26 Feb 2023. The hall tickets will be issued in online mode through the Anna University portal. There is no other way of receiving the admit cards. The candidates will have to download them on their own through the portal and print it.
TANCET Hall Ticket 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Document||TANCET Hall Ticket 2023|
|Name of the Examination||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test or TANCET|
|University||Anna University, Chennai|
|Examination Type||Entrance Examination|
|Courses||MBA, MCA, ME, MTech, MArch, and MPlan|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||–|
|Hall Ticket Release Mode||Online|
|Examination Dates||25 and 26 Feb 2023 (Postponed)|
TANCET Hall Ticket 2023 Release Date
Anna University conducts the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test or TANCET for admission in MBA, MCA, ME, MTech, MArch, and M.Plan courses. The examination for the 2023 year will be held in Feb 2023. The aspirants need to download the hall ticket from the Anna University website and furnish it on the day of the examination.
How to download TANCET Admit Card 2023?
Follow the subsequent steps in order to download the admit cards for the TANCET 2023 examination:
- Open the official portal of Anna University at www.annauniv.edu.
- On the Home page, tap on TANCET 2023.
- The TANCET portal will open up at tancet.annauniv.edu.
- On the website, tap on Download TANCET 2023 Hall Ticket.
- Enter the relevant details such as registration number, date of birth or more to view the document.
- Click on Download to save the document offline.
- Nextly, click on Print to get the hard copy of the document.
Details mentioned in the TANCET Hall Ticket
The following details will be mentioned in the TANCET 2023 Hall Ticket:
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination Roll Number as allocated by the Anna University
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Name of the Father of the Candidate
- Name of the Mother of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Course for which the Candidate has applied
- Examination Date and Time
- Location of Examination Centre
- Stamp or Signature from the issuing authority
- General Guideline regarding the TANCET 2023 Examination
The candidates will have to enter the examination roll number into the answer sheets on the day of the examination. All the details mentioned in the examination hall ticket will be confirmed and cross-checked. Hence, the candidates are advised to carefully check all the details mentioned on the admit card and report to the authorities if there is some mistake.
How to get TANCET Duplicate Admit Card?
The candidates who will lose their Hall Ticket post the examination can get a duplicate one. In order to get the duplicate to admit card, they will have to request the authority. A payment of Rs. 100 will have to be made in form of a demand draft to the authorities. To make the request, the candidates can contact the Centre for Entrance Examinations at Anna University in Chennai. They can also contact Anna University for TANCET 2023 through the mail at [email protected].