Telangana Police Constable Recruitment: TS Police Constable Recruitment 2022 for 17291 positions on tslprb.in: The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) has released the Telangana Police Recruitment 2022 Notification, which includes more than 17291 vacancies for various positions. The TSLPRB Recruitment 2022 Online Application Form will be available on May 2, 2022. Candidates can check their eligibility and age limit from this post before applying online for TSLPRB Recruitment 2022. To be selected for this TS Police Constable Recruitment 2022, you must pass a Written Test as well as a Physical Eligibility Test. All of those chosen will be assigned to various departments of the police force, including the Traffic Department, the Crime Department, and others.
- Telangana Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- Schedule of SCT Police Constable Recruitment 2022
- Telangana Police Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Required Documents For The PC Recruitment
- How To Apply For Telangana Police Constable Recruitment?
- Telangana Police Constable Application Fees
- Salary for the post of Police Constable, Telangana
Telangana Police Constable Recruitment 2022
This time, a large number of vacancies have been announced at the state level, according to details. As a result, candidates who wish to apply online for the Telangana Police Constable Post, 2022 must do so within the time frame established by the selection committee. Because the Telangana Police Recruitment Board’s primary goal is to hire candidates for the Telangana State Police Department.
As a result, we advise our readers to correctly complete the application form. Because doing so will make you appear in subsequent steps. Positions in the IT/ Drivers/ Mechanics department include Police Constable, Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT), Fireman & Stipendiary Cadel Trainee, Warder, and Police Constable. Continue reading to learn more about the Telangana Police Constable Application Form 2022.
|Name of the Article||Telangana Police Constable Recruitment|
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Police Constable|
|Number of vacant posts||PC (Civil): 15644
PC (IT & CO/ Driver/ Mechanic): 383
|Application Form Availability Status||Available|
|Availability Mode of the Application Form||Online Mode|
Schedule of SCT Police Constable Recruitment 2022
|Publication of the Notification||25 April 2022|
|Application form Commencement Date||2 May 2022|
|Last Date of filling out the Application Form||20 May 2022|
|Examination Date||To be announced|
|Declaration of the Result||To be announced|
Telangana Police Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria as provided in the official websites and then proceed further for the application to avoid the rejection of the application. Go through the below links for the detailed information on the eligibility criteria.
Police Constable (Civil) Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
Police Constable (IT & CO/ Driver/ Mechanic) Eligibility Criteria: Click Here
Required Documents For The PC Recruitment
For Part-1 Application Form
- Recent Passport-sized photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s Signature
For Part-2 Application Form
- Date of Birth Proof
- Class 12th Certificate
- Community Certificate issued by the concerned authority
- EWS Certificate (If Applicable)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate (If Applicable)
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Bonafide/ Resident Certificate
How To Apply For Telangana Police Constable Recruitment?
Part-1 Application Form
- To begin, go to the Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board’s official website, https://www.tslprb.in/.
- The house will be ready. There, you must select the option to Apply Online.
- Then you’ll be asked whether you’ve registered or not.
- Click No and carefully fill out all of the fields.
- Recheck all of your information and click Register.
- The registration number and password will be emailed to you.
- Log in with those credentials and change the password to your liking.
- Sign in again after that, and the payment portal will appear on the screen.
- Select your payment gateway and make a note of any additional information.
- Following payment, the application form will be displayed.
- Enter all of the required information and upload the required documents.
- Now fill out the education qualification form and submit it.
- Take a printout of the form as well for future reference.
Part-2 Application Form
Candidates who clear the preliminary and appearing for PO (civil) should fill the Part-2 Application Form
- First and foremost, go to the official website (https://www.tslprb.in/).
- Now, select the Apply Online option.
- After that, select Yes and enter the necessary information.
- Then, open the Part-2 Application Form.
- Now carefully upload all of the requested information.
- Check that all of the documents are clear and visible.
- Finally, submit the form by clicking on the declaration box.
Telangana Police Constable Application Fees
|General/ Backward Class||Rs. 800/-|
|Scheduled Caste||Rs. 400/-|
|Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 400/-|
Salary for the post of Police Constable, Telangana
Those who are chosen for the position will receive a substantial salary. In terms of pay, the positions are identical. The post’s salary ranges from Rs. 24,280 to 72,850.
|Official Portal||Click Here|
|Police Constable (Civil) Notification||Click Here|
|Police Constable (IT & Co/ Mechanic/ Driver) Notification||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|