Telangana Police SI Recruitment 2022: The Telangana Police has posted a job notification for several posts on its official website for the Telangana Police recruitment 2022. Online applications are open until May 26, 2022, for those who are interested (10 PM for Driver Operator Post ). Over 17,291 jobs will be filled by the Telangana Police. It is possible to apply for Telangana Police Department vacancies through Telangana Police 2022. These positions are advertised in various ways throughout the year by TSLPRB.
- Telangana Police SI Recruitment 2022
- Telangana Police SI Total Vacancies & Pay Scale
- SCT SI Civil and or Equivalent
- SCT SI IT & CO/SI PTO/ ASI FPB
- Telangana Police SI Application Fee
- TS Police Sub-Inspector Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualifications
- Age-Limit & Relaxation in Age Limit
- Steps to apply for Telangana Police SI recruitment 2022?
- Registration Process
- Login Process
- Fee Payment
Telangana Police SI Recruitment 2022
The state police department has launched a recruitment drive to fill 587 positions, and anyone interested in the position must submit an online application by the deadline since after that no application forms will be accepted. It is possible for the board to reject an online application at any point in the recruitment process if the candidate’s eligibility does not match the demand. This page or the official website of the Telangana SI Recruitment 2022 can provide you with the most recent information.
|Board Name||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub-Inspector (SI)|
|Status of Online Form||Active|
|Selection Procedure||Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Final Written Exam (FWE)|
Telangana Police SI Total Vacancies & Pay Scale
Here, you will find all the information you need about the numerous Telangana Police SI openings.
SCT SI Civil and or Equivalent
|Post Code||Post Name||Pay Scale||Total Vacancies|
|11||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) in Police Department||Rs. 42,300-1,15,270||414|
|12||SCT Reserve Sub Inspector of Police (AR) in Police Department||Rs. 42,300 -1,15,270||66|
|13||SCT Reserve of Police (SAR CPL) (Men) in the Police Department||Rs. 42,300 -1,15,270||05|
|14||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Reserve SI (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department||Rs. 42,300 -1,15,270||23|
|16||Sub Inspector* (Men) in TS Special Protection Force Department||Rs. 42,300 -1,15,270||12|
|17||Station Fire Officer in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department||Rs. 38,890- 1,12,510||26|
|18||Deputy Jailor (Men) in Prison & Correctional Services Department||Rs. 38,890- 1,12,510||08|
SCT SI IT & CO/SI PTO/ ASI FPB
|Post Code||Post Name||Pay Scale||Total Vacancies|
|31||Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) SI, IT & Communications Organization in Police Department||Rs. 42,300-1,15,270||22|
|32||Stipendary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector, Police Transport Organization (Men) in Police Department||Rs. 42,300-1,15,270||03|
|33||(SCT) Asst. Sub Inspector, Finger Print Bureau in Police Department||Rs. 33,750-99,310||08|
Telangana Police SI Application Fee
All applicants must pay application fees at the beginning of the procedure. The application form will not be accepted if the fee has not been paid. In order to complete the transaction, it must be done online (Debit Card, Credit Card, BHIM UPI, or Internet Banking). As a result of these classifications, the application has been divided into the panel:
|OC/BC of the state||Rs.1,000|
|SC/ST of the state||Rs.500|
TS Police Sub-Inspector Eligibility Criteria
Candidates for the position must ensure that they meet all of the board’s requirements before applying:
For SCT SI Civil and or/Equivalent: The candidate must hold a degree from a reputable university or institution in any field of study.
For SCT SI IT & CO/SI PTO/ASI FPB:
- For Post Code No. 31: Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology from a recognized university/institution is required for the applicant to pass.
- For Post Code No. 32: They must have a diploma in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or Automobile Engineering issued by the State Board of Technical Education or a qualification recognized by the State Government to be eligible for employment in this position.
- For Post Code No. 33: An Indian university degree in Computer Science, Computer Application, or Information Technology is required of the applicant.
Age-Limit & Relaxation in Age Limit
The following information outlines the TS SI Age Limit 2022’s minimum and maximum age restrictions.
- (Civil/Reserve) Stipendiary Cadet Trainees (SCT) – 21 to 25 years of age.
- More than twenty-one years of service as a Station Fire Officer.
- Age range of Deputy Jailor in Prisons: 21-30 years.
In prisons, an assistant matron has a job tenure of 21 to 25 years.
- Information Technology and Communications and Fingerprint Bureau (Men & Women), 21 years to 25 years old, in the Police Department. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Backward Class, or Scheduled Tribe: 5 (five) years maximum.
- If the candidate is employed by the TS Government, the term is five years.
- 3 years in addition to the Indian Union’s Navy, Army, or Air Force’s regular service period.
Steps to apply for Telangana Police SI recruitment 2022?
Those interested in applying for the aforementioned positions should follow the steps outlined below to learn how to do so online:
- Visit tslprb.in to begin the application process.
- This is where you’ll be asked to tick the box labeled “Apply Online” on the top right.
- When asked if you wish to register, simply select ‘No’ from the list provided.
- The registration form for the TSLPRB will be made available.
- Start filling out the form, and when you’re done, press the ‘Submit’ button in the blue box.
- As soon as you click the “Submit” button, you’ll be sent an email with your username and password.
- You’ve been told to keep it safe since you’ll need it in the coming stages.
- After getting your login credentials, you will be redirected to the website’s homepage.
- Then press the ‘Apply Online’ button again, but this time select the ‘Yes’ option when registering.
- Enter your mobile number and password on the sign-in page that appears (given to you during the registration process).
- When you click on the ‘Sign In’ option, you will be taken to the recruiting application form.
- Begin by filling out the necessary information, such as your name, address, and educational background.
- Next, review the application in its entirety, and, if any information you provided is inaccurate, click on the ‘Edit/Modify’ box.
- Afterward, check the declaration box and press “Continue” to proceed.
- Complete the application by paying the application cost after you have registered and logged in.
- After you’ve selected your preferred payment option, touch ‘Proceed To Pay.’ to complete the transaction.
- You’ll see a notification that your application has been successfully submitted in the form of a pop-up window.