Territorial Army PIB Recruitment 2022: Aspirants should be aware that the Territorial Army Preliminary Interview Board will be holding a written examination soon. Indian citizens are eligible to apply for positions at the company. To apply for an officer position in the Indian Territorial Army, you must be both qualified and eager. This information has been given by the Territorial Army PIB. Aspirants have till the end of the month to submit their online applications to the appropriate authorities. PIB will shortlist candidates for the written exam based on the information they provide on their application forms. In the next post, we’ll go over all you need to know about the Territorial Army PIB Recruitment 2022.
- Territorial Army PIB Recruitment 2022
- Territorial Army PIB Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Territorial Army PIB Important Dates 2022
- Territorial Army PIB Selection Process 2022
- TA PIB Exam Scheme 2022
- How to fill out the Territorial Army PIB Application Form?
- Territorial Army PIB Documents 2022
- Application Fee 2022
- Territorial Army PIB Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
- Frequently Asked Questions
Territorial Army PIB Recruitment 2022
The notice for the Territorial Army 2022 has been published by the Indian Army. Candidates who are interested in learning more about the territorial army exam and notification for 2022 can do so by reading the information provided below. The idea is to allow highly motivated young people to serve their country as Territorial Army Officers (Non-Departmental) without having to give up their day jobs, and applications are being accepted from those who are currently employed. Civilians and soldiers both have roles to play in the service of the country. No other alternative gives you the opportunity to experience so many different things.
|Article type||Territorial Army PIB Recruitment 2022|
|Name of the organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the post||Territorial Army PIB|
|Number of posts||Male- 12
|Date of filling out the form||1st July 2022|
|Date of submitting the application form||30th July 2022|
|Date of exam||25th September 2022|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Exam type||National level exam|
|Job location||Pan India|
Territorial Army PIB Eligibility Criteria 2022
The Indian Army has a list of requirements for all applicants. Before applying for a job, all applicants must examine the company’s qualifying requirements. The candidates that meet the requirements will be able to apply for the job opening. After learning about the www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in recruiting process, many hopefuls are filled with excitement. We’ve laid out the requirements for all of the applicants right here.
- Applicants for this position must be citizens of India.
- A degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- To be considered, applicants must be in good physical and mental health.
- Having a steady job.
- Candidates’ ages should range from 18 to 42 years.
- Anyone who is currently serving in a branch of the Armed Forces is ineligible to apply.
Territorial Army PIB Important Dates 2022
|Date of filling out the application form||1st July 2022|
|Last date for submitting the application form||30th July 2022|
|Exam date||25th September 2022|
|Declaration of result||To be notified|
Territorial Army PIB Selection Process 2022
A written exam is part of the selection procedure. The preliminary interview, the SSB interview, and the medical examination are all required steps in the hiring process. The written exam is required for all registered candidates. The Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) of the different Territorial Army Group Headquarters calls on those who have passed the exam to appear before it for a first phone interview. Final selection will be made by a Service Selection Board (SSB) and a Medical Board after successful candidates complete additional testing.
TA PIB Exam Scheme 2022
Indian Army Recruitment 2022 written examinations have not yet been announced, according to the official statement. The exam date has been set for September 25th, 2022, however, the authority has the ability to amend it. The authority will assign the exam center based on the availability of the applicants’ choices from a pool of three possible locations.
It is only through the official notification that applicants will learn the exam date and time. We’ve included the exam information in this section.
- During the exam, students will use an OMR scanner.
- The exam will last for two hours.
- The math paper will be of matriculation level quality.
- Other disciplines should be of graduate-level quality.
- Reasoning, elementary mathematics, general knowledge, and English shall be the subjects of the questions..
- In all, there will be 200 questions in the test.
- Candidates must get at least 40% in each section.
- There will be a negative grading of 0.33 marks for each wrong answer.
- To learn more about the exam’s syllabus, read the entire announcement.
How to fill out the Territorial Army PIB Application Form?
All candidates must submit the application form by the due date stated above in order to be eligible for consideration. Late applications will not be accepted by the authority. To apply for a position, go to the designated website and begin the application process on the specified day.
- Go to www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in to begin the process of applying for the Territorial Army PIB, the Indian Army’s official website.
- The Territorial Army PIB notification for recruitment can be found after visiting the official site.
- As soon as you discover the link, you can click on it to open a new page.
- After that, you’ll be presented with an application form; begin filling it out with the necessary information.
- After you’ve completed the application form, upload the relevant papers.
- After paying the application cost, you can now review the information you’ve entered in the form.
- Once you’ve gone through the entire process and clicked the Submit button, your data will be saved.
- It is possible to successfully apply for the Territorial Army PIB recruitment by following these instructions.
Territorial Army PIB Documents 2022
All applicants are expected to submit the requested papers together with their application. To find them all, look through this handy index below.
- Academic transcripts
- High school transcripts
- 10th grade report card
- Any official government document
- Pan card,
- Aadhar card,
- ID card for voting
- To get a driver’s license, one must
- Category Certificate
- A current photograph of the candidate, the size of a passport
Application Fee 2022
A fee of Rs.200 is required from the applicants. The only way to pay is via the website. The candidates will not have the option of making their payments in cash over the phone or in person. The payment is neither transferable or exchangeable. There will be no refunds given to students who miss the exam or drop out of the competition due to a variety of reasons.
Territorial Army PIB Recruitment 2022 – Important Links
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the Indian Army conduct the written exam?
On September 25, 2022, there will be a written exam for the position.
Where can we apply for the Territorial Army PIB Recruitment?
Visit www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in if you want to apply for a job with the Indian Army.
What is the selection procedure for the territorial army?
There will be three stages to the selection process.
Examinees must also go through an interview process.
The SSB examination
A medical test