TMBU UG 1st Merit List 2022: Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University, or TMBU, has begun the admissions process for the 2022-25 academic year. Students applying for admission to TMBU have submitted their applications within the deadline. The university is now preparing to release the list of students admitted to UG courses. According to the schedule, the first merit list for the TMBU UG will be released on June 3rd, 2022. Candidates looking for information on the release of the TMBU merit list 2022 can find it on this page.
TMBU UG 1st Merit List 2022
After being selected on the merit list, students can apply for admission. The selection process is based on the marks obtained in the 10th and 12th grades, and the university publishes a merit list of all candidates who have applied for admission. The merit list is announced along with the cut off list by the university. Colleges have different cutoff lists for BA, B.Sc, and B.Com.
The TMBU UG merit list includes the Arts, Science, and Commerce merit lists. All of these courses include a variety of streams. The TMBU has announced the first merit list date. Check out the complete merit list dates and admission requirements. Check the admission date by using the direct link provided below. Candidates should bookmark this page and also visit the official website. Examine the University’s regular updates.
|University Name||Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University (TMBU)|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG|
|Availability of Merit List||03rd June 2022|
TMBU UG 1st Selection List 2022: Schedule
|Publishment of 1st merit list||03rd June 2022|
|Online admission (fee deposit) as per 1st merit list||03rd June 2022 to 10th June 2022|
|Counselling, DV round & uploading on portal||03rd June 2022 to 11th June 2022|
|Declaration of 2nd merit list||16th June 2022|
|Online admission (fee deposition) as per 2nd merit list||16th June 2022 to 21st June 2022|
|Counselling, DV round & uploading on portal||16th June 2022 to 22nd June 2022|
Steps to check TMBU 1st merit List 2022?
- Begin the process by visiting TMBU’s official website, tmbuniv.ac.in.
- On the website’s home page, select ‘Under Graduate Admission 2022-25’ from the drop-down menu under the ‘Admission’ tab.
- Within the page’s yellow line, click on the ‘TMBU 1st merit list 2022’ link.
- A new web page will open on your system, prompting you to enter your login information.
- After entering your credentials, click the ‘Submit’ button to see a list of colleges assigned to you appear on your screen.
- Download the allotment letter to ensure that you are able to attend the counselling session without difficulty.
If the name is not on the Merit 1 list, it may be on the Merit 2 list, which the university will release later.
TMBU UG 2022 Admission Procedure
Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University offers admission every year based on the availability of seats. Candidates should check if they are eligible to fill out the TMBU Application Form and provide the information required for the course that they want to pursue. Applicants must ensure that their applications are submitted on or before the deadline. The admission process for UG courses at the University will differ depending on the course. The admission procedure by which the candidate will be admitted to the course will be declared in the official notification of TMBU Admission 2022. The University will hold Counseling in order to assign seats to the selected candidates.
- Government Id.
- Coloured passport size photograph.
- Merit List.
- Seat Allotment Letter.
- Class 10th, 12th marksheet & certificate.
- Birth certificate, Category certificate, PWD certificate, Transfer Certificate & Migration certificate.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|