TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Selection is in charge of this job search. Through this, the official word about this was put out online. According to the rules, the application process will begin on March 30, 2022, and it will end on April 28, 2022. After that, this site will be closed, and no one will be able to fill out a form. As soon as possible, to apply for this job.
There are now 7301 openings for jobs like Village Administrative Officer, Junior Assistant, Bill Collector, Typist, Stenographer, and so on. This is why the written test will be done in person. Each year, this kind of hiring is set up at the state level. For which a lot of people apply. But through the selection process, only a few people are chosen for this job. Everything about this process is done in a fair way.
- TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2022
- Tamil Nadu PSC Application Form Details
- Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy Details
- TNPSC VAO Recruitment Schedule 2022
- Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment
- Education Qualification
- The process to do the TNPSC One-Time Registration
- How to apply for TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2022?
- Tamil Nadu PSC Application Fees
- TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2022: Important Links
TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2022
Before starting the process, all candidates who are eligible are told to read the announcement carefully and then send in their applications. If they were late sending in their online forms, the authorities could cancel the applicant’s form without giving them any reasons. Forms sent by fax, email, or mail will not be accepted by the commission. Keep reading the article to find out everything you need to know about the TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2022.
Tamil Nadu PSC Application Form Details
|Authority Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Village Administration Officer|
|Examination Name||Combined Civil Service Examination|
|Number of vacancies (VAO)||274|
|Total number of vacancies||7301|
|Application Form Availability Date||30 March 2022|
|Availability Mode of Application||Online|
Tamil Nadu PSC Vacancy Details
|Village Administrative Officer||274|
|Junior Assistant (Security)||88|
|Junior Assistant (Non-Security)||3593|
|Bill Collector, Grade-I||50|
|Store Keeper in Tamizhagam Guest House||1|
TNPSC VAO Recruitment Schedule 2022
|Publication of Notification||30 March 2022|
|Commencement of Application Process||30 March 2022|
|Last date to submit the form||28 April 2022|
|Releasing Date of Admit Card||To be announced|
|Examination Date||24 July 2022|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment
Each job in the government needs people with different skills and knowledge. Because of this, the requirements for each TNPSC Class I, II, III, and IV post, such as the level of education needed and the age limit, are different.
Here, candidates can find out everything they need to know about the TNPSC Exams’ educational requirements and age requirements. But before we do that, let’s look at the general requirements for the TNPSC Exams 2022.
- Those who want to take the TNPSC Exams must be Indian citizens.
- The person applying must know a lot about the Tamil language.
- Also, the candidate must have gotten the qualifications they need from a university that is known.
All candidates who want to take the exam must have passed the SSLC Public Exam or something similar that qualifies them for admission to Higher Secondary or College Courses of Study. Except for the Junior Assistant position in the Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board, all of the listed jobs require this qualification. Aside from this, the following are some of the other qualifications needed for some jobs:
- Typist: Applicants must have passed the Government Technical Typing Exam.
- Steno-Typist, Grade III: Applicants must have passed the Government Technical Exam in Shorthand and Typewriting.
- Store Keeper: The person applying must have kept the store’s books for at least two years.
- Junior Assistant in the TN Urban Habitat Development Board: The candidate must have passed the HSC Exam or a test that is the same or similar enough to get into college.
The process to do the TNPSC One-Time Registration
Here are the exact steps for linking the TNPSC Aadhaar card to the OTR:
- Step 1: Visit the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission’s official site at www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Step 2:Next, click on “Apply Online” on the left side of the page.
- Step 3: Choose “Once-Only Registration and Dashboard.”
- Step 4: Click on “Registered User” when you’re done.
- Step 5: Use your unique OTR login ID and password to get in.
- Step 6: After that, click the “Edit” button to change your TNPSC Aadhaar number and other personal information.
- Step 7: Save the changes, then close the tab.
How to apply for TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2022?
Here are the steps you need to take to apply for the job:
- Go to the TNPSC’s official website and click on the “Recruitment” link there.
- Now click on the option that says “online application services,” and then click on “Apply Online.”
- Click on the “Apply Online” link on the new portal.
- Find the job opening’s name and click on the “Apply online” button that’s next to it.
- Now carefully fill out the application form, upload the documents needed, and pay the application fee.
- After filling out the application form, you can look it over and then send it in.
Tamil Nadu PSC Application Fees
- One-time Registration – Rs. 150/- ( Valid For 5 Years)
- Examination Fee – Rs. 100/- (Group 4 Exam Only)
TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2022: Important Links
|TNPSC Official Portal||https://tnpsc.gov.in/|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|
|TNPSC Notification||Click here|