TSLPRB PC Hall Ticket 2022: Candidates who applied for the TS Police Constable Application Dates are now required to take a written exam in order to progress to the next step. The first part of the recruitment process, known as the Online Application Form, has been completed. You may be wondering when the TSLPRB Constable Exam 2022 will be held now that the application deadline has passed. The exam will be held in the first week of August, and you’ll see the exact date on your TSLPRB Constable Admit Card 2022. You can utilize your Application Number to obtain a copy of the Telangana Police Constable Admit Card 2022 once it is made available online at tslprb.in.
TSLPRB PC Hall Ticket 2022
Many individuals have applied for the 15644 police constable positions available in the TSLPRB Police Constable Recruitment 2020. Now, we recommend that all applicants keep an eye on this page for updates on TSLPRB PC Hall Ticket 2022.
The Telangana State Level Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) will issue the Police Constable Admit Card very soon, according to the latest official report. The TSLPRB PC Exam will be held on August 21st, 2022, and the Police Constable Admit Card is expected to be available soon.
|Board Name||Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB)|
|Post Name||PC Civil, PC IT & CO|
|Total Vacancies||PC Civil: 15644
PC IT & CO: 383
|Advt. No.||PC Civil: Rc No. 41 / Rect. / Admn.1 / 2022
PC IT & CO: Rc No. 39 / Rect. / Admn-1 / 2022
|Admit Card Status||Out Soon|
|Exam Date||21st Auguest 2022|
Telangana Police Constable Admit Card 2022 Schedule
A look at what’s going on with the Telangana State Police Constable admission card 2022:
|Availability of Admit Card||Out Soon|
|Exam Date||21st August 2022|
TSLPRB PC Exam Date 2022
Aspirants for the Telangana State Police Department’s Police Constable position have already completed the registration process. In addition, the government will only supply them with Telangana Prelims Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022 if the application form they submitted meets the eligibility requirements, in order to keep them informed about the Telangana Prelims Exam Schedule 2022 for Police constable recruitment. After that, candidates can begin making plans for arriving on time at the examination centre.
Telangana State PC 2022 Exam Pattern
The following is a breakdown of the test questions for the 2022 recruitment for Telangana State Police Constables:
PC Civil/or Equivalent Exam Pattern:
All qualifying candidates must take the exam, which consists of 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) to be completed in three hours. A Blue/Black ballpoint pen must be used to mark the answers on the English, Telugu, and Urdu question papers.
PC IT & CO//Mechanic/Driver:
All male applicants for the position of IT & CO, Mechanic must be able to run the 1600 meters in a time of no more than 7 minutes and 15 seconds. In the case of former military personnel, the maximum time is 9 Minutes and 30 Seconds. Candidates for the driving position must complete an 800-metre run in under 5 minutes and 20 seconds.
Steps to Download TSLPRB PC Hall Ticket 2022?
- Go to the official website tslprb.in to get an idea of what the process is like.
- Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board’s official website would then be accessible.
- The TSLPRB SCT PC Recruitment Section can be found there.
- Link with blinking TSLPRB Constable Admit card 2022.
- Then, fill out the applicable fields with the relevant information.
- Click “submit” after you’ve double-checked everything.
- On the next screen, you’ll see Telangana Constables 2022.
- To download the Telangana Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022, click on the Download link.
- To conclude, print up your TSLPRB SCT PC Admit Card for future reference.
Instructions for Exam Day
- The issuance of a Hall Ticket does not signify that the TSLPRB has eventually approved the candidate’s application.
- Candidates who have passed the Final Written Examination will be contacted by the TSLPRB for further verification of their eligibility, including a review of their original documents.
- Applicants should be aware that their participation in the tests and examinations is only provisional. A candidate’s photograph and signature must be readable in order for this Hall Ticket to be legitimate (Taking of Print-Out on both sides of A4 sized paper on a Laser Printer is highly recommended). An additional need is to attach a photocopy of the Candidate’s passport photo at a predetermined location. Admission to the examination will be refused if the Hall Ticket is not approved.
- Candidates will not be allowed to take Test 3 if they do not have their hall ticket with them at the entrance to the testing centre and in the examination room. A day before the actual date of the examination, candidates are urged to check in with their examination centre to make sure they are in the correct location. It is not permitted to change the location of the examination. If you decide to travel to take the Test
- you will not be reimbursed for your expenditures. Examinees will be allowed into the examination hall one hour before it is scheduled to begin testing. As soon as the test begins, candidates will not be allowed into the examination hall, and they will not be able to leave until the test is over. Candidates who are even a minute
- late will be denied entry to the examination hall. Frisking will be performed on candidates to check that they are not carrying any electronic or other gadgets, such as mobile phones and tablets as well as Bluetooth devices and wrist-watches, as well as log tables, Wallets and Purses, loose sheets, and recording tools.
- It is strictly forbidden for candidates to bring anything other than I Black / Blue Ball Point Pens, and (ii) their Hall Ticket (with Passport Photo). Darken the circles with a Black/Blue Ball Point Pen. All other pens, pencils, and gel pens are absolutely prohibited from entering the premises.
- Candidates are required to sign their Hall Ticket in front of an Invigilator, and the Invigilator will countersign their signature. Biometric (fingerprint) data acquired during the PWT, PMT, or PET will be used to authenticate and verify candidates.
- After opening the Question Paper Booklet in a strictly Objective Type Paper, the Candidate must immediately check and ensure that all of the 200 Multiple Choice Questions are present. The Invigilator should be notified immediately if any discrepancies are found in the Question Paper Booklet.
- Before filling up any of the circles on the OMR Sheet, candidates must read and follow the directions attentively. Verify that the Question Booklet Code printed on the OMR Answer Sheet matches the Question Booklet Code received in order to avoid any confusion. In addition to the QP Booklet Code, candidates must also fill in the corresponding circles/bubbles for each QP Booklet Code.
- To avoid confusion or misinterpretation, the English version of the Question Paper Booklet shall always be taken as authoritative in cases of ambiguity or simple/minor translation errors in any question.
- As you answer the questions, make a dark mark in the OMR sheet next to the answer choice that you feel is the most appropriate. Shade in only one circle for each question. Before they can darken the appropriate circle, candidates must be completely satisfied with the accuracy of the response.
- In Language Papers, candidates will be issued with an OMR Answer Sheet for 50 multiple-choice questions and a Question-cum-Answer Booklet for the Descriptive Paper for their use.
- Candidate shall hand over OMR Answer Sheet after Objective Part of Language Papers is completed. All candidates must submit the Question-cum-Answer Books of the Language Papers before leaving the Examination Hall with their descriptive replies in the prescribed place for each question.
Candidates can take their Question Paper Booklets with them after the exam is over in objective-type papers. Before leaving the Examination Hall for the Objective Type Papers, candidates must turn in their OMR Answer Sheet to the Invigilator.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|
When will the Telangana State Police Recruitment Board release the exam hall ticket 2022?
In spite of the fact that the board has yet to announce a specific date, it can be assumed that the hall ticket will be made available on the board’s website in the near future.
Can I get the TSLPRB hall ticket 2022 via offline medium?
Do not expect the hall ticket to be sent by mail, fax, or email from the board.
In what format should I download the TSLPRB Police Constable hall ticket 2022?
The Telangana State Police hall ticket 2022 must be downloaded in colour.