TTD Online Booking: The official online platform of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam uses top-of-the-line digital technologies to serve pilgrims, donors, and volunteers in a transparent and enriching manner.
This integrated digital platform provides access to all temple services quickly and transparently by offering Seva, Darshan, Accommodation, Donations & Privileges, Hundi, Publications, Kalyanavedika, Kalyanamandapam, SRIVANI Trust Donations, Cottage Donor Privileges, Srivari Sevaks, and Dharma Pracharakas.
TTD Online Booking
Pilgrim Reservation of services requires registration with a working email address. For verification and activation, a registration activation link and an OTP SMS will be sent to the registered email address and registered mobile number, respectively. To use online services, please finish all of this preparation work well in advance.
|Temple Name||Tirupati (Shrine of Lord Venkateshwara)|
|Trust||Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD)|
|Status of Ticket Booking||Available|
|Booking for||June, July & Aug 2022|
|TTD Ticket Price||Rs.300|
TTD Special Entry Darshan
Online TTD 300 Rs Ticket Booking September 2022 at tirumala.org and tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in. Booking for Official Sep Month Special Entry 300 Tickets Have Been Reserved for Srivari Arjita Seva (September) Months.
Due to the lock-down and COVID-19 issue, the TTD board had closed the Tirumala temple and suspended physical visits to the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam. Finally, the richest Hindu temple in the world has reopened and TTD online ticket booking for Special Darshan, Slotted Seva Darshan and Free Darshanam Reservations restarted in 2021-22
tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in Laddu Order Online
After the devotees have finished their darshan of the temple, the TTD temple board prepares the laddus in a separate kitchen. Devotees can also apply for additional laddus online through the TTD portal by paying Rs. 50 for each additional laddu; they are only permitted to receive a maximum of 2 additional laddus per ticket. The Tirupati temple offers three different kinds of laddus, as provided by the TTD authorities.
Proktham Laddu: Weight 175 grams.
Asthanam Laddu: Weight 750 grams and extra laddu cost are Rs.50.
Kalyanotsavam Laddu: Extra laddu cost is Rs.200.
Trimala Tirupati SED Timings & Online Booking Timing
- Darshan Timing: Depending on the availability of the temple timetable, the Special Entry Darshan to receive the blessings of Tirupati Balaji is available from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm and is divided into 09 slots. When purchasing a ticket, you have the option to check SED availability.
- Booking Timing: Every day from 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, the TTD will open the online ticket window for devotees of special entry darshan.
How to book TTD Ticket 2022 Online?
- Visit the Tirumala Tirupati Devashanan’s official website at tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in to begin the online reservation process.
- Select the “Sign Up” option located on the right side of the TTD website’s home page.
- Enter the information requested on the user registration page, and then click the “Continue” button.
- To book tickets for Special Entry Darshan, press the ‘Special Entry Darshan (Rs.300)’ link.
- Wait in the virtual line, and when it is your turn, the login page will open.
- Enter your mobile number, solve the captcha, and press the “Generate OTP” button.
- Enter the 06-digit OTP in the OTP box, then select “Login” from the menu.
- Read the Covid-19 declaration form, then select “I Agree” to continue.
- You can choose the dates you want to visit the temple and the time slot when you want to do the darshan using the calendar that will appear on the new website.
- Green will represent the availability of slots, yellow will represent seats that are quickly filling, blue will show that the ticket quota has not yet been announced, and red will show that the darshan on that specific date is already full.
Documents needed for TTD Ticket Booking
The pilgrims who make reservations for the Lord’s Darshan through the TTD Website are those who book online. When pilgrims make reservations for the darshan, they must fill out a lengthy form. Additionally, pilgrims might need to fill out the information on ID documents like Aadhar cards, PAN cards, voter IDs, and driving licences. Before making a reservation for the Darshan, pilgrims must fill out this information. The following documents must be brought by pilgrims when they go to the temple for darshan.
- Printouts for the Darshan tickets. Soft copies are not permitted.
- submitted as identification during online booking. Anything else will not be permitted besides the ID proof submitted during the online reservation,
- COVD Double Vaccination Certificate or COVD Negative Certificate
Only original ID proof should be used as identification. At all costs, Xerox copies or duplicates are not permitted. The Darshan at the Tirumala temple requires these documents.
Steps to Regenerate Forgotten Password
- The page to reset your password will open when you click the “Forgot Password” link on the login page.
- After entering your registered email address, click the “Continue” button.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- A link to reset your password will be sent to you via email.
- Make an effort to make your password as simple as possible so that you can remember it.
- Re-enter the password again to confirm the password.
- To finish the process, check the “Continue” box.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|
Which ID proofs will be accepted for TTD Special Entry Darshan registration?
As proof for SED registration into Tirupati temple, the candidate must mention his or her government identification (Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Voter Card).
What is the age restriction to register and book for service?
Registration and reservations for services at the Tirupati Balaji temple are not permitted for visitors under the age of 12 or older than 65.
How many persons are allowed to avail Special Entry Darshan?
06 people are allowed to use SED in total per reservation or transaction. Each day, a registered user is limited to one transaction.
Is there a dress code for visitors to enter the temple?
When visiting the temple, worshippers must dress traditionally. dhoti/pyjamas and a shirt with an uttariya (upper garment) on the shoulder for male candidates.
Female candidates: Chudidar pyjama and upper clothing, or a saree or half-saree with a blouse.
How many free laddus are provided by the TTD officials and what is the cost of additional laddu?
Each SED visitor will receive one free laddu, and each additional laddu will cost Rs. 50.