UP Scholarship Status 2022: The ability for students to track the progress of their scholarship applications is one of the main features of the UP scholarship portal (Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Online System). To students who live in the state, the government of Uttar Pradesh offers a large number of pre- and post-matric scholarships. Regardless of the category or caste to which they belong, students can search for scholarships matching the requirements and check the specific UP scholarship status 2022–23 online. Between May 18 and July 1, 2022, applicants for the UP Scholarship Pre-matriculation for this academic year submitted their applications. Similar dates were used to complete the post-matriculation scholarship application form for UP awards: 10 May–7 July 2022.
UP Scholarship Status 2022
One of the key elements of the UP scholarship portal is the capability for students to monitor the status of their scholarship applications (Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Online System). The government of Uttar Pradesh provides a sizable number of pre- and post-matric scholarships to students who reside in the state. Students can look for scholarships that fit the requirements and check the specific UP scholarship status 2022–23 online, regardless of the category or caste to which they belong. Candidates for the UP Scholarship Pre-matriculation for this academic year submitted their applications between May 18 and July 1, 2022. The post-matriculation scholarship application form for UP awards was due between May 10 and July 7, 2022.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2022: Highlights
|Article Name||UP Scholarship Status|
|Name of the Portal||Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System|
|Number of scholarships||4|
|Name of the scholarships||Pre Matric, Post Matric (Class 9-10)
Post-Matric (other than inter), Post Matric (Outside State)
|Beneficiaries||Students who are studying|
How to check UP Scholarship Status 2022?
- First, go to the Saksham website, which is located at http://scholarship.up.gov.in/.
- There are numerous options available on the portal’s home page in addition to the home page option.
- When you select the status option, a drop-down menu will show up.
- You must select the Application Status 2021–22 button there.
- A new page will appear on the device after a brief delay.
- Now enter your birthdate and registration number. Select “Search” from the menu.
- And the screen will display the status of your application.
Printed details on the UP Scholarship Status
- Applicant Name
- Bank Account Details
- Personal Details
- Application Levels
- Respective level Status
- Current Status
How to check Payment Status through PFMS Portal?
- Start by visiting the Saksham website at http://scholarship.up.gov.in/.
- In addition to the home page option, the portal’s home page offers a variety of options.
- The status option will appear with a drop-down menu when you click it.
- The button labelled “Application Status 2021–22” must be clicked.
- After a brief pause, a new page will load on the device.
- Now enter your registration number and birthdate. “Search” should be chosen.
- Additionally, the status of your application will be shown on the screen.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Summary 2021-22
|Application timeline for UP Pre-Matric Scholarships (class 9th and class 10th)||02nd July 2022 to 07th October 2022|
|Application timeline for UP Post-Matric Scholarships (class 11th and 12th)||08th July 2022 to 07th November 2022|
|Timeline for correction of UP Pre-Matric Scholarships||November 2022|
|Timeline for correction of UP Post-Matric Scholarships||November 2022|
|Disbursement of scholarship||December 2022|
UP Scholarship Status 2022: Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|
The scholarship status is divided into how many levels?
The scholarship status will have a total of 6 levels, including registration, final submission, institutional status, account verification status, scrutiny result, and district welfare officer verification.
When will we be able to check the scholarship status for 2021-22?
Soon, you’ll be able to look up the status of your scholarships for 2021–2022.
From where can we check the scholarship status?
You guys can access Saksham and the PMFS portal to check the status of your scholarships.
What details will be available in the payment status?
When checking the status of a payment, the following information will be available:
- Applicant Name
- Name of the scheme
- Account Number
- Credit Date
- Bank Name, etc.