UPCOP Character Certificate: When it comes to today’s job market, a character certificate given by the police department is a must for everyone, not just in government agencies but also in numerous examination-conducting authority, MNCs, schools, and other departments. This character certificate was previously only available in person at the UP police department, but now that everything is going digital, many of the people who need it can obtain it online, which is a huge relief for them (UPCOP).
With the offline process, the UP government has developed an online portal cctnsup.gov.in and a mobile app through which the character certificate may be quickly obtained.. Please read on if you’d want to learn more about the UP Police Personality Certificate.
- UPCOP Character Certificate
- UPCOP Character Certificate: Highlights
- How to Apply Online for Character Certificate?
- How to download Offline E-Form For Character Certificate?
- Documents Required for Character Certificate Application
- UPCOP Character Certificate Verification Process
- How to Check the Status of the UP Character Certificate Application?
- UPCOP Character Certificate: Quick links
UPCOP Character Certificate
An online version of the character certification will be made available. It is highly recommended that all citizens seek a character certificate. Government services were previously only available to citizens in offline form, but today they may be accessed via the internet. An authentic character certificate from the Uttar Pradesh Police may only be obtained by going to their website.
UPCOP Character Certificate: Highlights
|Name of the Article||Uttar Pradesh Character Certificate|
|Beneficiaries||citizens of Uttar Pradesh|
|Character Certification Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Application Status for Character Certificate||Active|
How to Apply Online for Character Certificate?
- In the first place, you should go to https://uppolice.gov.in, which is the official website for the Character Verification Certificate.
- To access “Citizen Services,” click on the “Home” button.
- After that, you’ll have to choose “Character Verification”.
- You’ll need to create a new username and password for yourself at this point in the process.
- Login with the username and password provided.
- Your character verification certificate has been renewed, and you can access it from that point onwards.
- Use your preferred Payment Gateway to make the transaction happen quickly and efficiently.
- You will receive your Certificate 15 days after submitting your application successfully.
- After you have obtained the UP Police Character Certificate, you will be able to print off the Verification Certificate.
How to download Offline E-Form For Character Certificate?
- Before downloading the electronic form, applicants must first visit the CCTNS-Citizen portal’s official website.
- On the home page, there is an option to download an electronic form; simply click on it.
- Please fill out the online application form now that it has been made available to you.
- Take a moment to fill out the (Police Verification Form Online) and save it on your computer.
- Form download is now available on mobile devices.
- Applicants can upload the form for the police verification of character certificate in the application form
Documents Required for Character Certificate Application
- Aadhaar Card.
- Pan Card.
- Driving Licence.
- Passport Size Photo.
- Ration Card.
- Voter ID Card.
- Digital Signature.
UPCOP Character Certificate Verification Process
- Visit the UP Police’s official website to get started.
- Drop-down menus appear on the screen when you tap on Citizen Services.
- A new page will open after you select the Character Certificate option in the second step.
- To verify your certificate, locate and tap on the Certificate verification option.
- On the new screen, select the type of service request and the request number.
- It’s all done when you tap on “Search” at the end.
How to Check the Status of the UP Character Certificate Application?
- The first three phases of the aforesaid method should be followed initially.
- After that, input and submit the necessary information to gain access to the portal.
- Next, select Search Status from the drop-down menu and key in the Application Number.
- Afterwards, tap on Search.
- Finally, the device will show the application’s current status.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|