UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2023: The Uttar Pradesh Road Transport Corporation has provided the opportunity for aspirants to serve in the UPSRTC. The UPSRTC is accepting applications for the conductor in the various districts of Uttar Pradesh. Interested candidates can start applying for the UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2023 from the 20th of January,2023 and the last date to apply for the conductor recruitment is the 28th of January,2023. The eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment through the UP Government Employment Portal i.e.sewayojan.up.nic.in.
Apart from this, according to the information received from the official website of the UP government, the total number of vacancies are 625 which include 360 conductors recruited from Saharanpur and the remaining 265 vacancies of conductor will be recruited from Kaushambi, Pratapgarh, Prayagraj, Mirzapur and Jaunpur.
- UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2023:Overview
- UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment: Important Dates
- UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Eligibility Criteria for the UP Conductor Recruitment
- Educational Requirements
- Age Criteria
- How to apply for the UPSRTC Recruitment 2023?
- Prior Documents Required
- UP Conductor Selection Process
- Important Links
UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2023:Overview
The highlights of the recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Organization Recruiting||Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation(UPSRTC)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||625|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Minimum Education Required||12th Pass|
|Location of Job||Across Uttar Pradesh|
UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment: Important Dates
The important dates related to conductor recruitment have been provided in the table below.
|Submission of Online Application Begins From||20th of January,2023|
|Last date to fill in the Online Application Form||28th of January, 2023|
|Examination Date||To Be Notified Later|
For the latest updates regarding the dates related to this recruitment, the candidates are advised to visit the official portal of the Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation. The examination date or the procedure to screen the candidates for the Conductor Recruitment will also be updated on the official website of the authority.
UPSRTC Conductor Recruitment Vacancy Details
The details of the vacancy have been provided in the table below. The vacancies have been in accordance with the regions of Uttar Pradesh. The below table will deliver a general idea regarding the vacancies.
|Regions of Uttar Pradesh||Number of Vacancies|
|Prayagraj, Mirzapur,Pratapgarh,Jaunpur and Kaushambi||265|
Eligibility Criteria for the UP Conductor Recruitment
The candidates who are interested to apply for the Bus Conductor recruitment are advised to go through the eligibility criteria properly. The eligibility criteria will play an important role for the candidates who are planning to appear for the Uttar Pradesh Bus Conductor Recruitment. Moreover, the eligibility criteria have been divided into two sections as exhibited below:
First of all the candidates are required to possess the Higher Secondary Certificate from an authorized school established under the Government of India. In other words, the candidate must have passed the Intermediate or 12th Board Examination from an authorized board. Moreover, the candidates are not required for any specific stream or subjects in their 12th standard. The students from all the streams of the 12th are eligible to apply for this designation. Apart from this, the candidate is also required to possess the CCC certificate i.e. a Computer Competency Certificate.
In terms of age, the candidate is required to attain a minimum age of 21 years and the candidate should not be more than 45 years of age. The age relaxation for the reserved categories is according to the rules and policies laid down by the Uttar Pradesh Government.
How to apply for the UPSRTC Recruitment 2023?
After going through the eligibility criteria thoroughly, the eligible applicants can follow the below steps and can apply for recruitment accordingly:-
- First of all the applicants have to open the official portal of the Sevayojan Department of the Uttar Pradesh Government by filling in the address provided here>>
- Now the candidate can see the homepage of the department on their screen.
- Now as a job seeker, the applicant has to register themselves by signing up.
- For signing up, the candidate has to fill in the basic details about them.
- The details include their name, a valid email id and a mobile number that must be active throughout the recruitment process.
- Apart from this, the candidate has to fill in the user id and has to create a password also at the same time.
- The candidate should note that the password should be a minimum of 8 characters and should not be more than 12 characters.
- Apart from this, the password should also contain an upper case along with a special character. At last, the password should also contain a number.
- After successful registration, the applicant has to log in again using the user id and password.
- After logging in the candidate has to fill in their educational details and also have to upload the documents if any required by the officials.
- After filling in the details, the candidate has to preview their application form and has to finally submit it.
- After submission, the candidates are recommended to download and take out the printout of the application form for their records.
Prior Documents Required
The candidates should keep these documents ready with them before filling out the online application form.
- Scanned Signature and Photograph
- A valid email id and also a phone number. The applicants should keep the email id and phone number active till the final stage of selection.
- The certificate of their Intermediate Education along with the computer competency certificate.
UP Conductor Selection Process
According to the latest updates, the authorities have not provided any specific selection criteria for this recruitment. Therefore, the candidates are advised to visit the official portal of the Uttar Pradesh State Transport Corporation for the latest updates regarding the screening test. The candidates can also visit our website as we will also provide the latest updates regarding the selection process of this recruitment as soon as it becomes available.
The selected candidates will receive a monthly salary of Rs 12,242.
As of now, there is no update regarding the UPSRTC Bus Conductor examination. The candidates are advised to visit the official portal of UPSRTC for updates.
No, there is no experience required by the candidate for applying for this recruitment.