Vaccine Certificate Correction: Covid vaccination is still ongoing in India, with 90 percent of Indians fully vaccinated as of today, and beneficiaries who have been vaccinated against covid receiving a Vaccination Certificate. This certificate is proof that you received the dosage of the vaccine and is sent via a link to the beneficiary’s mobile number. By opening the link, you can obtain the COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
Vaccine Certificate Correction
When we are vaccinated under the GOI’s COVID Vaccination program, we are given a certificate that serves as verification that our immunizations have been completed. However, there are certain inaccuracies in that certificate, such as name, date of birth, mobile number, address, gender, and so on, which we must repair because it has now become a document that is used to get entrance into public areas.
So, for your knowledge, we are explaining how we can repair our incorrect facts while sitting at home. And you can do so by visiting www.cowin.gov.in, which is a certified website designed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Department for the country’s immunization drive.
COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate Correction: Highlights
|Ministry Name||Ministry of Health & Family Welfare|
|Portal Name||CoWin Portal|
|Certificate Name||Vaccine Certificate Correction|
|Aim||to edit incorrect details|
How to edit details in Covid-19 certificate?
- At the top, select Register/Sign in yourself.
- A box will open in which you must input your registered cellphone number for vaccination and touch to receive an OTP.
- Enter the OTP to confirm and continue.
- You may now choose the member and choose Correction in certificate from the menu at the top.
- You can change the details on your immunisation certificate using the self-correction option.
- Remember that you can only change two elements in your name: your date of birth, gender, and your Aadhaar card/PAN card/passport number.
- Enter the proper information, then tap to continue and submit.
Steps to verify Vaccine Certificate and its authenticity
Steps for online verification:
- Visit https://verify.cowin.gov.in/
- Select “Scan QR” code.
- A notification will appear prompting you to turn on your device’s camera.
- Scan the QR code on the bottom right of the issued certificate with your camera.
- While scanning the QR code, please keep the following points in mind.
- QR codes should fill at least 70% to 80% of the screen.
- The entire QR code should be included in the camera frame.
- The QR code must be parallel to the camera.
- The camera should be held steady for at least 5 seconds.
- If the camera is unable to read the QR code within 45 seconds, a message stating “Camera is unable to scan the QR code, please try again” will be displayed, along with a try again button. The Verifier will be asked to scan the QR code again using the instructions from Step 2.
- Following successful verification, the screen displays the following attributes.:
- Message “Certificate Successfully Verified”
- Certificate ID
- Beneficiary ID
- Vaccine Name
- Date of Dose
- Vaccination Status
In case of an unsuccessful verification, if the certificate is not genuine, the screen will show the message “Certificate Invalid”
Steps for offline verification:
- Access the Co-WIN verification service and setup code here.
- Get a code snippet for reference and use it.
- Replace the public key used in the code snippet with the Public key available here.
- Use the verification service to scan, read, and validate Co-WIN certificates in your apps.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|