WBJEE Result 2022: WBJEEB held a press conference to announce the WBJEE 2022 results. The WBJEE result link is accessible from the official website www.wbjeeb.nic.in. The WBJEE result 2022 date and time have been released by the exam authorities. The direct download link for the WBJEE result has been updated here. The date of the WBJEE 2022 result is June 17. (4 PM). www.wbresults.nic.in is another WBJEE result 2022 website. This article contains information about the WBJEE exam 2022 for candidates.
WBJEE Result 2022
Every year, the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board conducts the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for admission to UG Courses such as Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, and Architecture in various government and private colleges throughout the state of West Bengal. WBJEEB successfully conducted the WB Joint Entrance Examination on April 30, 2022 this year. WBJEE 2022 attracted a large number of candidates. All candidates are now searching for and inquiring about the Joint Entrance Exam Result from various sources. In general, the examination authority will take their time in releasing the WBJEE Result/Scorecard on the official web portal. As a result, all candidates should check this website frequently for the most recent updates.
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board|
|Examination Name||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination|
|Courses||Engineering, Technology, Architecture And Pharmacy|
|Examination Date||30 April 2022|
|Result Releasing Date||17th June 2022 (Declared)|
|Releasing Mode of the Result||Online Mode|
West Bengal JEE 2022 Cut Off Marks
The WBJEE 2022 cutoff will differ depending on the institute, course, and candidate category. The number of applicants, number of seats, previous year cutoff trends, and other factors will be considered by the authorities when determining the WBJEE cutoff. Because the WBJEE 2022 cutoff has not yet been released by the authorities, candidates can use this page to reference previous year cutoffs. The WBJEE result 2022 has been published on the official website. Candidates can access WBJEE 2022 results using their assigned credentials. Read the entire article to learn more about the WBJEE cutoff 2022, factors influencing the cutoff, and much more.
|Category||Cut Off (Expected)|
|General||150 to 155 marks|
|OBC||140 to 143 marks|
|SC||120 to 130 arks|
|ST||120 to 131 marks|
|PWD||115 to 120 marks|
How to check WBJEE Result 2022 Online?
- Let’s begin by going to the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board’s official website, https://wbjeeb.nic.in/.
- The home page will now appear on the screen. There are tabs for various examinations there.
- Click on the first tab on the home page, which is WBJEE.
- On the screen, a new page will appear.
- The link to the rank card can be found by scrolling down.
- When you click on that link, a new portal will open.
- There, enter the necessary information and press the submit button.
- Finally, the outcome will be displayed on the screen.
If two candidates receive the same score in the WBJEE 2022 result, the authorities will use the tie-breaking rule. The criteria for tie breaking will be used to calculate the WBJEE results based on the points listed below.
- Fewer negative marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- The high number of positive marks in Physics and Maths subject.
- More positive marks in Chemistry and Maths subject.
- Fewer negative marks in the subject of Maths and Physics.
- Less negative marks in the subject of Chemistry and Maths.
- More positive marks from 2 marks question in Maths.
- More positive marks from 2 marks question in Physics.
- The high number of positive from 2 marks question in Chemistry.
- Fewer negative marks from 2 marks question in Maths.
- Less negative marks from 2 marks question in Physics.
WBJEE Rank List 2022
The WBJEE 2022 rank list will be published on the university website for test takers. Candidates whose names appear on the rank list are eligible to apply for WBJEE counselling.
|WBJEEB Result Official Portal||Click Here|
|NVSC Homepage||Click Here|